Livogen Z Captab 15's
By MERCK LIMITED
15 Captab(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Livogen-Z Captab is a nutritional supplement containing a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid), iron & zinc, three essential nutrients required by the body for optimal functioning. Livogen-Z should be taken in a dose and duration advised by your doctor. Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Livogen-Z contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid), iron & zinc, three essential nutrients required by the body for optimal functioning.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic acid: One of the essential vitamins which plays a vital role in DNA and amino acid synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects.Read less
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature.Read less
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and for proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for proper sense of taste and smell.Read less
Uses of Livogen Z Captab 15'S
- For treatment and prevention of iron deficiency anaemia.
- For preventing iron, folic acid and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Livogen Z Captab 15'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem,
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation, then you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Livogen Z Captab 15'S
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee
Storage and disposal of Livogen Z Captab 15'S
- Should be stored in cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
A: Foods rich in folic acid, iron & zinc are seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc. Certain seafoods like lobster, crabs & oysters are a good source of zinc.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Livogen-Z Captab?
A: You may experience skin rashes, loss of appetite, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting with Livogen Z if consumed in excess.
Q: Does Livogen-Z interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hoursRead less
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers) and water pill
Q: What Livogen-Z is used for?
A: Livogen Z benefits in the condition of anaemia and fights against the symptoms of anaemia such as fatigue, paleness, tiredness, weakness, difficulty to concentrate and dizziness. It is also given as a supplement to people with nutritional deficiency after operation, surgeries or due to malabsorption..
Q: What should I inform my doctor before using Livogen-Z captab?
A: Before taking Livogen-Z captab, inform your doctor if you are allergic to ingredients in Livogen-Z captab, suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency, suffering from inflammatory bowel disease, iron absorption disorders, heart-related problems.
Q: Are there some foods that I should avoid while taking Livogen-Z captab?
A: Avoid taking tea and coffee and other caffeine-containing products while taking Livogen-Z captab.
Q: How long should I take Livogen-Z captab?
A: Take the supplement as long as prescribed by the doctor. Do not stop taking the supplements in between or on the betterment of the symptoms.
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 26.June.2020] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Accessed on 26.June.2020] (online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 26.June.2020] (online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 26.June.2020] (online)
- Livogen-Z. Product Information. [Accessed on 26.June.2020] (online)
|You Save||₹10.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(750.0 Mcg),Elemental Zinc(61.8 Mg),Ferrous Fumarate(152.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron, folic acid and zinc deficiencies|
Last Updated on: 13 May 2021 | 12:01 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved