Lisicard 10mg Tablet
By GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lisicard 10 MG Description
Lisicard Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure. It contains lisinopril as its main component. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and
duration as prescribed.
Uses of Lisicard 10 MG
For the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure
Contraindications of Lisicard 10 MG
If you are allergic to lisinopril, similar medicines or any of the ingredients of Lisicard Tablet If you have a family history of allergic reactions to similar medicines If you have a history of serious allergic reaction called angioedema (recurrent episodes of swelling) If you are pregnant (second and third trimesters) If you have diabetes or kidney dysfunction and you are taking blood pressure-lowering medicine like aliskiren If you are taking sacubitril/valsartan used to treat heart failure...
Side effects of Lisicard 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Lisicard 10 MG
Can I take Lisicard Tablet during pregnancy?
Lisicard Tablet must be avoided during pregnancy as it may possibly cause harm to the unborn baby. If you are pregnant, think you may be or are planning to have a baby, you should consult your doctor before starting this medicine.
Can I take Lisicard Tablet while breastfeeding?
Lisicard Tablet is not recommended during breastfeeding as there is limted safety data available, consult your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lisicard Tablet?
You may experience dizziness thus you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Lisicard Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Lisicard Tablet as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine such as dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have serious problems related to your heart, liver or kidney
- You have blood vessel problems or have low blood pressure
- You have diabetes
- You are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure like temsirolimus, vildagliptin and sacubitril/valsartan.
- You are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure like valsartan, telmisartan, irbesartan or aliskiren.
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
- You have recently experienced vomiting or diarrhoea
- You are on a low salt diet
- You are planning to get allergy shots for bee or wasp stings.
- You are planning to have surgery
- Lisicard Tablet is not recommended in patients below 6 years or in children who have kidney problems
Mode of Action of Lisicard 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Lisinopril lowers the blood pressure by blocking the action of a hormone called angiotensin, responsible for narrowing blood vessels, thus allowing your blood vessels to relax and widen, making it easier for blood to flow through....
Directions for Use of Lisicard 10 MG
- Lisicard Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lisicard 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lisicard Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, asthma or gout or are taking medicines such as aliskiren, water pills, atenolol, painkillers, aspirin, racecadotril, potassium supplements and blood thinners....
Storage and disposal of Lisicard 10 MG
- Store Lisicard Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lisicard 10 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include dizziness, low blood pressure, palpitations, anxiety, cough
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Lisicard Tablet contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Lisicard Tablet?
A: Lisicard Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure
Q: What is the composition of Lisicard Tablet?
A: Lisicard Tablet contains lisinopril as its active substance.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lisinopril 10 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lisinopril 10 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.