Lezone S 750mg Injection
Price to be Updated
Lezone S 750mg Injection Description
Lezone S 750mg Inj is an antibiotic medicine. It contains a combination of two medicines ceftriaxone and sulbactam. Lezone S 750mg Inj is used to treat bacterial infections caused by various infect
ion-causing bacteria. This injection will be given under the medical supervision of your doctor or nurse.
Uses of Lezone S 750mg Injection
Contraindications of Lezone S 750mg Injection
Side effects of Lezone S 750mg Injection
- Pain, redness swelling at injection.
Precautions and Warnings of Lezone S 750mg Injection
Other General Warnings
- You have an allergy to any antibiotics.
- You experience diarrhoea.
- You have liver or kidney or gall bladder disease.
- You experience allergic reactions.
Mode of Action of Lezone S 750mg Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lezone S 750mg Injection
- This injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject, follow any after-care instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
- This injection should never be given along with Ringer's or Hartmann's solution.
- This injection should never be given through the IV line through which calcium-containing solutions are given.
Interactions of Lezone S 750mg Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lezone S 750mg Inj works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Lezone S 750mg Injection
- Store this medicine at or below 25º C, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.