Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Laregab At Tablet contains Amitriptyline and Gabapentin as its active ingredient. It is used to treat neuropathic pain. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as presc
ribed. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking this medicine unless asked to do so by the doctor. The common side effects of this medicine are nausea, diarrhoea, headache, dizziness, constipation. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹15.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Gabapentin(100.0 Mg) + Amitriptyline(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness, nausea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Headache, dizziness
- Fatigue, drowsiness
- Nausea, vomiting
- Dry mouth
- Altered taste
- Increased sweating or thirst
- Weight gain
- Confusion, aggression, agitation
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Blurred vision
- Rapid heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Laregab At Tablet is not recommended for use during pregnancy as there is limited safety-related data on this medicine during pregnancy. However, if needed the doctor will prescribe the medicine by taking into account the benefits and risks....
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning a pregnancy consult your doctor for advice before starting this medicine.
Other General Warnings
- You experience any behavioural change and have suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, immediately contact your doctor.
- You have a heart, kidney, liver, brain or breathing disorder.
- You have prostate problems such as an enlarged prostate gland or difficulty in passing urine.
- You develop stomach pain and discomfort after taking Laregab At Tablet.
- You are an older adult, the risk of experiencing side effects are more.
- You develop severe allergic reactions like skin reactions, breathing difficulties, swelling and low blood pressure while on treatment, immediately inform your doctor.
- Laregab At Tablet should not be stopped as it may lead to side effects like fits and other mental disturbances.
Mode of Action of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Laregab At Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, stomach ulcers, infections, heartburn (like Cisapride).
- Laregab At Tablet should not be concomitantly used along with medicines to treat your mental health problems (like Isocarboxazid, Phenelzine, Selegiline).
- Other medicines like Clozapine, Duloxetine, Phenylephrine, Fluoxetine, Linezolid, Ondansetron, Buprenorphine, oral contraceptives should be used with caution along with this medicine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Laregab At Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Laregab At Ls Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Excess of Laregab At Tablet may lead to heart problems, fits, blood pressure problems and coma.
- Symptoms of overdose may include drowsiness, fever, dry mouth, hallucinations, confusion, agitation, difficulty in passing urine.
- Seek medical attention in case you experience any of the symptoms or if you think you have consumed too much of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Laregab At Tablet?
Q: How to take Laregab At Tablet?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Laregab At Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Laregab At Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....