Lamidac 100mg Tablet
Lamidac 100 MG Description
Lamidac Tablet is an antiviral medicine. It is used to treat HIV and hepatitis B viral infection along with other antiviral medications. Lamidac contains Lamivudine as an active ingredient. This medi
cine acts by decreasing the amount of hepatitis B and HIV virus in the blood by inhibiting the growth and development of the virus. Take Lamidac as advised by your doctor. You should take this medicine at the same time every day for better results. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
- Lamivir Hbv 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 158.38₹ 134.62₹ 13.46/Tablet
Uses of Lamidac 100 MG
Contraindications of Lamidac 100 MG
Side effects of Lamidac 100 MG
- Increased liver enzyme
- Muscle ache
- Muscle cramp
Precautions and Warnings of Lamidac 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have elevated liver enzymes, as during or discontinuing Lamidac may exacerbate hepatitis.
- You have any other liver diseases.
- You are on any other immunosuppressive medicine therapy.
- You have Hepatitis C.
- You are resistant to Lamivudine or you are taking another medicine containing Lamivudine.
- You have inflammation of the pancreas.
Mode of Action of Lamidac 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lamidac 100 MG
- Lamidac Tablet is to be taken as advised by the doctor.
- Take the medicine with a glass of water.
- Take the medicine at a fixed time every day for optimal results.
Interactions of Lamidac 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Lamidac Tablet works or Lamidac itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking antacids, antibiotics, antiviral or sorbitol.
Storage and disposal of Lamidac 100 MG
- Store Lamidac Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lamidac 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Lamidac Tablet if I feel better?
Q: Is Lamidac an antibiotic?
- LAMIVIR Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Lamivudine 100 mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Lamivudine 100 mg Film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]