Kojivit Gel 15gm
By MICRO LABS
15g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Kojivit gel is a topical gel used for the management of conditions associated with skin pigmentation. It contains a combination of octinoxate, arbutin, kojic acid, vitamin E and mulberry extract. Koj
ivit gel helps to reduce dark skin discolouration that is caused due to sun exposure, certain disease, pregnancy, etc. Kojivit gel is a skin lightening agent, that works to improve skin texture and pigmentation problems. Kojivit gel should be used externally only. Do not overuse this gel, it may cause skin irritation if used for more than recommended duration. Before using the Kojivit gel, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
|You Save||₹51.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Arbutin(1.5 %) + Octinoxate(7.5 %) + Kojic Acid(2.0 %) + Vitamin E / Tocopherol(1.0 %) + Mulberry Extract(1.0 %)|
Check more medicines with composition as Arbutin(1.5 %) + Octinoxate(7.5 %) + Kojic Acid(2.0 %) + Vitamin E / Tocopherol(1.0 %) + Mulberry Extract(1.0 %)
Uses of KOJIVIT GEL 15GM
Kojivit gel is used to manage skin pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and other skin colour disorders.
Ingredients and Benefits of KOJIVIT GEL 15GM
- Kojivit gel contains octinoxate, arbutin, kojic acid, vitamin E and mulberry extract.
- Arbutin is known to have skin-lightening and de-pigmenting actions. It is helpful in preventing dark spots or fading them, leading to a more even complexion and can also thus improve skin texture.
- Kojic acid has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions and hence protects skin from damage. It also has skin lightening and protective action.
- Mulberry leaf extract may help improve skin tone and act as a natural skin lightener. This may help reduce pigmentation and lighten skin discolouration.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant it protects your skin from damage. It helps to lighten dark spots on your face caused by sun damage as the skin repair qualities. It also moisturises your skin and promotes the regeneration of skin cells....
- Octinoxate protects skin against the damaging effects of sun rays. May prevent sunburns and photoaging.
Precautions and Warnings of KOJIVIT GEL 15GM
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are on any other pigment-reducing or peeling treatments.
- You should not use Kojivit gel if you are allergic to any of the components of this gel.
- You are below the age of 18 years.
- Inform the doctor about all your existing medical conditions and all the medications you use
- Use Kojivit gel only under medical supervision.
Directions for Use of KOJIVIT GEL 15GM
- Kojivit gel has to be applied to the affected area, preferably at night as advised by your doctor.
- Wash your hands before and after using Kojivit gel unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Take a pea size amount and gently on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
Storage and disposal of KOJIVIT GEL 15GM
- Store Kojivit gel in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I use Kojivit gel?
A: You should use Kojivit gel for as long as prescribed by the doctor. Follow all the instructions and do not stop using Kojivit gel on your own.
Q: How to use Kojivit gel?
A: You should use Kojivit gel as instructed by the doctor preferably at night. Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of the gel. Wash your hands before and after using Kojivit gel unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Q: Is Kojivit gel used for hyperpigmentation?
A: Yes, this gel is used for the management of hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is a skin colour disorder characterised by darkened patches or spots on skin due to the excessive formation of a skin pigment melanin. Components of the Kojivit gel can help reduce the formation of melanin also protects your skin from the sun which could induce melanin formation.
Q: What is Kojivit gel used for?
A: Kojivit gel is used for the management of skin pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and other skin colour disorders.
Q: Can we use Kojivit gel on pimples?
A: No, Kojivit gel is not effective for pimples. It is used to manage skin pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and other skin colour disorders. Do not use this gel for any other skin condition other than what it is prescribed for.
Q: What are the side effects of Kojivit gel?
A: It usually has no side effects if used in recommended dose and duration. But, long-term use of kojic cream may make your skin more susceptible to sunburn. Hence, it is advised to wear protective clothing and sunscreen before stepping out.
Q: Can I use Kojivit gel daily?
A: You can use Kojivit gel daily but for the recommended duration only. If you do not see improvement, talk to your doctor but do not use it endlessly.
Q: Can I use Kojivit gel for dark circles?
A: No, Kojivit is not effective for dark circles. It helps to reduce dark skin discolouration that is caused due to sun exposure, certain disease, pregnancy, etc. Do not use this gel for any other skin condition other than what it is prescribed for.
- Sarkar R, Arora P, Garg K. Cosmeceuticals for hyperpigmentation: What is available?. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Saeedi M, Eslamifar M, Khezri K. Kojic acid applications in cosmetic and pharmaceutical preparations. National Center for Biotechnology Information advances science and health. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Topics H. Skin Pigmentation Disorders | Hyperpigmentation | MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Octinoxate: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Woo H, Lee J, Park D, Jung E. Protective Effect of Mulberry (Morus alba L.) Extract against Benzo[a]pyrene Induced Skin Damage through Inhibition of Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Signaling. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- What Does Vitamin E Do? | Vitamin E For Skin | NIVEA [Internet]. Nivea.co.uk. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you