Ivecop 12mg Tablet
Ivecop 12 MG Description
Ivecop Tablet is an anti-worm medicine. It is used for the treatment of worm infection. It contains ivermectin as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections in your intesti
nes. Ivecop Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken before food. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it or you are suffering from any heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Iverjohn 12mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Johnlee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 350.00₹ 297.50₹ 29.75/Tablet
- Scavista 12mg Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 85.00₹ 42.5/Tablet
- Vermact 12mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Lifestar Pharma Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 149.00₹ 149.00₹ 37.25/Tablet
- Jetta 12mg Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Kivi Labs Limited2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 25.85₹ 22.2354% CHEAPER₹ 11.12/Tablet
- Iversian 12mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Asian Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 295.00₹ 295.00₹ 29.5/Tablet
- Corivir 12mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Scott Edil Pharmacia Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 320.00₹ 320.00₹ 32.0/Tablet
- Itin 12mg Tablets 2'sBy Canixa Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 52.00₹ 37.9623% CHEAPER₹ 18.98/Tablet
- Ivscab 12mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Ethinext Pharma Pvt Ltd3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.00₹ 72.002% CHEAPER₹ 24.0/Tablet
- Ivernol 12mg Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 67.08₹ 33.54/Tablet
- Ivergreat Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Biosafe Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 280.00₹ 240.802% CHEAPER₹ 24.08/Tablet
Uses of Ivecop 12 MG
Contraindications of Ivecop 12 MG
Side effects of Ivecop 12 MG
- Stomach discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Ivecop 12 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You experience headache, dizziness, vertigo, blurred vision, fits.
- There is no improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- While on treatment your doctor may ask you to perform a routine examination of stool to check if the infection is getting cleared.
Mode of Action of Ivecop 12 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ivecop 12 MG
- Ivecop Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It should be taken without food. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ivecop 12 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ivecop Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Ivecop Tablet should be with caution used along with blood thinners like warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Ivecop 12 MG
- Store Ivecop Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.