Itrafaze 200 MG Description
Itrafaze Capsule is an antifungal medicine containing itraconazole as its active ingredient. It is used to treat fungal infections. This medicine works by blocking the formation of the cell membrane
of fungal cells by inhibiting the enzyme. Do not use it if you are allergic to Itraconazole, pregnant or breastfeeding. Itrafaze Capsule should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You may experience side effects like dizziness, nausea, stomach pain, rash while on treatment with this medicine. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition then inform your doctor.
- Itrancure 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 265.70₹ 207.2530.95% CHEAPER₹ 20.73/Capsule
- Itrotab 200mg Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 78.0035.04% CHEAPER₹ 19.5/Capsule
- Itromed 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.70₹ 173.3942.24% CHEAPER₹ 17.34/Capsule
- Vizitra Xl 200 Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Sol Derma Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.00₹ 209.9530.08% CHEAPER₹ 21.00/Capsule
- Itralase 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.74₹ 210.5829.85% CHEAPER₹ 21.06/Capsule
- Syntran 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.74₹ 247.7517.46% CHEAPER₹ 24.78/Capsule
- Itra Rd 200 Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Ethinext Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 299.00₹ 257.1514.36% CHEAPER₹ 25.71/Capsule
- Candiforce 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.70₹ 210.5429.88% CHEAPER₹ 21.05/Capsule
- I Tyza 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.74₹ 210.5929.85% CHEAPER₹ 21.06/Capsule
- Kitler 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Skinfinity10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 250.00₹ 222.5025.88% CHEAPER₹ 22.25/Capsule
Uses of Itrafaze 200 MG
Contraindications of Itrafaze 200 MG
- You are allergic to itraconazole or any other ingredient of Itrafaze Capsule.
- If you are suffering from any heart problems.
- If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Side effects of Itrafaze 200 MG
- Stomach pain
- Tingling sensation
- Altered sense of taste
Precautions and Warnings of Itrafaze 200 MG
- Itrafaze Capsule must not be used during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby.
- If you are taking this medicine, proper birth control measures should be taken while consuming it for at least 2 months after the final dose.
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Itrafaze Capsule.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You had or have heart problems like heart failure, heart attack, etc.
- You experience shortness of breath, unexpected weight gain, swollen legs or stomach or tiredness. Stop taking Itrafaze Capsule as these may be signs of heart failure.
Mode of Action of Itrafaze 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Itrafaze 200 MG
Interactions of Itrafaze 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way this medicine works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, mental health issues, diabetes, cancer, HIV infection, low blood cholesterol, migraine, fits, allergic reactions.
Storage and disposal of Itrafaze 200 MG
- Store Itrafaze Capsule below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Itrafaze 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Itrafaze Capsule?
Q: What precautions should I take when using Itrafaze Capsule?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Itrafaze Capsule?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Itrafaze Capsule may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
- Itraconazole 100mg Capsules, hard - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Itraconazole 100mg Capsules, hard - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Sporanox (itraconazole) Capsules [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Itraconazole - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]