Itrabond 200mg Strip Of 4 Capsules
Itrabond 200 MG Description
Itrabond Capsule is used to treat fungal and yeast infections of various parts of the body such as skin, mouth, nails, feet, hands, etc. It contains itraconazole as an active ingredient. Itrabond is
an anti-fungal medicine. It acts on the cell wall of the fungi and inhibits the formation and growth of the fungi, further resulting in cell death. Do not stop taking Itrabond Capsule abruptly, as it may result in treatment failure and increase the risk of re-infection.
- Itrancure 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 265.70₹ 207.25₹ 20.73/Capsule
- Itrotab 200mg Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 78.004.41% CHEAPER₹ 19.5/Capsule
- Itromed 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.70₹ 173.3915% CHEAPER₹ 17.34/Capsule
- Itralase 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.74₹ 213.06₹ 21.31/Capsule
- Syntran 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.74₹ 247.75₹ 24.78/Capsule
- Candiforce 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.70₹ 213.02₹ 21.30/Capsule
- Itrazole 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.50₹ 212.85₹ 21.29/Capsule
- Jimlig 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Encore Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.00₹ 212.42₹ 21.24/Capsule
- Itragreat 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.74₹ 230.40₹ 23.04/Capsule
- I Phytoral 200mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Micro Labs10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 247.74₹ 213.06₹ 21.31/Capsule
Uses of Itrabond 200 MG
Contraindications of Itrabond 200 MG
- If you are allergic to itraconazole, other similar medicines, or any other ingredient of Itrabond Capsule.
- If you have liver problems or heart-related disorders like irregular heartbeats.
- If you are pregnant or planning for a baby.
Side effects of Itrabond 200 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Altered liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Itrabond 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You had or have liver or kidney disease, a heart disorder of irregular rhythm, abnormal electrolyte levels in the blood or adrenal dysfunction.
- You suffer from shortness of breath, unexpected weight gain, swollen legs or stomach, tired stop taking this medicine as there may be signs of heart failure.
Mode of Action of Itrabond 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Itrabond 200 MG
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take with meals to gain optimal benefits. Take Itrabond as prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Itrabond 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce the acidity when used concomitantly with Itrabond Capsule may interfere with the effect of this medicine. Their use together must be avoided. If the use of antacids is unavoidable then there must be a gap of 1-2 hours between the doses of these two medicines....
- Concomitant use of antibiotics like isoniazid, rifabutin, rifampicin, a medicine used to reduce fits like carbamazepine, antiviral medicines like efavirenz, herbs like St. John's Wort with Itrabond Capsule must be avoided as they may reduce the effect of this medicine....
- Antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin and Antiviral medicines like ritonavir when used together with Itrabond Capsule tend to increase the effectiveness of this medicine and may increase the risk of side effect. They must be used cautiously....
- Discuss with the doctor regarding medication or herbal supplement that you take while taking this medicine to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Itrabond 200 MG
- Store at room temperature, away from excess heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.