Irozorb Tablet Description
Irozorb tablet contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components the body requires for optimal health. Folic acid is needed for the production of healthy red blood ce
lls. It also plays a vital role in cell division and growth. Iron on the other hand is the carrier of oxygen throughout the body. It is highly recommended that you take the Irozorb tablet for the exact duration and in the correct dose as suggested by your doctor.
- Larous Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 81.2533% CHEAPER₹ 8.13/Tablet
- Fericip Xt TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.65₹ 91.9924% CHEAPER₹ 9.2/Tablet
- Hb Set TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.59₹ 126.30₹ 12.63/Tablet
- Imax Xt TabletBy Genetica Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.1531% CHEAPER₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Hemfer Xt TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.00₹ 133.45₹ 13.35/Tablet
- Cheri Xt Tablets 15'sBy Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 221.50₹ 188.27₹ 12.55/Tablet
- Mattofer Xt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mattox Healthcare Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 140.00₹ 14.0/Tablet
- Mitiron Xt Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 115.0037% CHEAPER₹ 7.67/Tablet
- Ferox Xt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.00₹ 117.004% CHEAPER₹ 11.7/Tablet
- Hemocare Xt TabletBy Mmc Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 115.006% CHEAPER₹ 11.5/Tablet
Uses of Irozorb Tablet
- Irozorb tablet is used for the treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration....
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Irozorb Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- You are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Irozorb Tablet
- Irozorb tablet contains vitamin B9 (folic acid) & iron.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of the growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Irozorb Tablet
- Take Irozorb tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with this supplement.
- You should not consume dietary supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Irozorb Tablet
- Irozorb tablets should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Properly dispose of any medicine that has passed its expiry date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Irozorb tablet?
Q: Does Irozorb tablet interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer) and Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers).
Q: What happens in deficiency of folic acid?
Q: What is iron-deficiency anaemia?
- Folate - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Iron - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Topics H. Folic Acid: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]