By MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Irozorb tablet contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components the body requires for optimal health. Folic acid is needed for the production of healthy red blood cel
ls. It also plays a vital role in cell division and growth. Iron on the other hand is the carrier of oxygen throughout the body. It is highly recommended that you take the Irozorb tablet for the exact duration and in the correct dose as suggested by your doctor....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Irozorb tablet contains vitamin B9 (folic acid) & iron.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of the growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....Read more
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also a part ofmyoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....Read more
Uses of Irozorb Tablet
- Irozorb tablet is used for the treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration....Read more
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Irozorb Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- You are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Irozorb Tablet
- Take Irozorb tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with this supplement.
- You should not consume dietary supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Irozorb Tablet
- Irozorb tablets should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Properly dispose of any medicine that has passed its expiry date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
A: Foods rich in folic acid and iron are seafood, leafy green vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Irozorb tablet?
A: Skin rashes, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting may occur if the supplement is taken in more than the recommended dosage. Taking too much of Irozorb tablet can interfere with the absorption of some other nutrients like zinc and vitamin B12.
Q: Does Irozorb tablet interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken witha minimum gap of two hours....Read more
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer) and Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers).
Q: What happens in deficiency of folic acid?
A: One may develop anaemia, ulcers in the mouth, diarrhoea and flatulence. In severe cases, it can cause infertility.
Q: What is iron-deficiency anaemia?
A: It is a condition wherein there are no healthy red blood cells in the body due to iron deficiency. You may experience symptoms like dizziness, fatigue, light-headedness, irritability, loss of hair and brittle nails.
- Folate - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Iron - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Topics H. Folic Acid: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
|You Save||₹19.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Ferrous Ascorbate(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron and folic acid deficiency|
Last Updated on: 16 Jul 2021 | 06:46 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved