Indap Sr 1.5mg Tablet
Indap Sr 1.5 MG Description
Indap Sr Tablet is a medicine used to lower blood pressure. It contains Indapamide as its active ingredient. Indap Sr is a water pill, which works by removing excess water and salt from the body. Thi
s Tablet should be used by individuals over 18 years of age. Indap Sr should be preferably taken in the morning or daytime. High blood pressure or hypertension is a critical health condition, hence you should continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. You should also follow a healthy diet and maintain certain lifestyle modifications to control your blood pressure.
- Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Servier India Private Limited (formerly Known As Serdia Pharmaceuticals (india) Pvt Ltd)10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 131.89₹ 112.11₹ 11.21/Tablet
- Lorvas Sr TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 182.55₹ 155.17₹ 15.52/Tablet
Uses of Indap Sr 1.5 MG
Contraindications of Indap Sr 1.5 MG
Side effects of Indap Sr 1.5 MG
- Red raised skin rash
- Skin allergy
- Excessive urination
Precautions and Warnings of Indap Sr 1.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a heart, kidney or liver-related disorder.
- You have gout or diabetes.
- You are supposed to do a test to check the parathyroid function.
- You have fluid imbalance or imbalance of sodium or potassium levels in your body. You may be asked to check the electrolyte levels before and after the initiation of treatment.
- Indap Sr may increase the sensitivity of your skin to sunlight. If this happens you should tell your doctor as he/she may decide to stop your treatment.
Mode of Action of Indap Sr 1.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Indap Sr 1.5 MG
- Take the Indap Sr Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time every day.
- Indap Sr Tablet can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Indap Sr 1.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Indap Sr Tablet works or the Indap Sr Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, blood-thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines, medicines for stomach related disorders or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Indap Sr 1.5 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pets.