Inapure 7.5mg Tablet
Inapure 7.5 MG Description
Inapure 7.5mg Tablet is a heart rate-lowering medicine containing Ivabradine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat heart-related chest pain and long-term heart failure. Avoid taking this medi
cine if you are allergic to it, have any problems with your heart, have liver problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. This medicine is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age. Take it in doses and duration prescribed by the doctor. It must be taken with food. Before starting this medicine, it is mandatory to inform your doctor about your past medical history and the medicines you take.
Uses of Inapure 7.5 MG
Contraindications of Inapure 7.5 MG
- If you are allergic to ivabradine or any other components of Inapure 7.5mg Tablet
- If you are suffering from any heart diseases
- If you have a very low blood pressure
- If you have any liver problems
- If you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you are using medicines to treat your fungal infection (ketoconazole, itraconazole, etc), using antibiotics (clarithromycin, erythromycin), medicines to treat HIV infection (nelfinavir, ritonavir, etc), medicines to treat psychiatric illness like nefazodone, medicines to treat heart conditions (diltiazem, verapamil)...
Side effects of Inapure 7.5 MG
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
- Increased brightness
- Slow heart rate
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Inapure 7.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any problems with your heart like irregular heartbeats, stroke, etc.
- You experience symptoms like tiredness, dizziness or shortness of breath.
- You have low or uncontrolled blood pressure.
- You have any liver or kidney problems.
- You suffer from any eye disease.
- Inapure 7.5mg Tablet is not recommended for use in patients who are below 18 years old.
Mode of Action of Inapure 7.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Inapure 7.5 MG
Interactions of Inapure 7.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You need to mention all the medicines you take including herbal, vitamins & mineral supplements to your doctor before starting Inapure 7.5mg Tablet.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with medicines like quinidine, amiodarone (used in heart diseases), pimozide (used to treat mental health), pentamidine (used in pneumonia) is not recommended as it may be harmful....
- You need to be cautious while using water pills like hydrochlorothiazide, indapamide, furosemide, bumetanide along with this medicine, as it may cause low heartbeats.
- This medicine should not be used along with medicines like ketoconazole (anti-fungal), ritonavir (used in HIV infection), clarithromycin (antibiotic), nefazodone (used to treat mental health), diltiazem, verapamil (used to treat high blood pressure and heart diseases)....
- Medicines like fluconazole, rifampicin, phenytoin, omeprazole, simvastatin, amlodipine, digoxin, warfarin should be used cautiously along with this medicine.