Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drops 3ml
3ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V Description
Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop contains cyclosporine as its active medicine. It is used to increase tear formation and helps in the treatment of dry eyes in certain eye diseases. Use this eye drop as advis
ed by your doctor. Common side effects associated with Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drops are blurred vision and burning sensation or sensation of foreign particles in the eye. If side effects persist or your condition doesn't improve, then immediately inform your doctor.
|You Save||₹26.16 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Burning, redness, discharge, watering of eyes|
Check more medicines with composition as Ciclosporin(0.05 %W/V)
Uses of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop is used to treat dry eyes, where the production of tears is suppressed due to certain eye diseases.
Contraindications of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
If you are allergic to cyclosporine or any of the other ingredients of Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop.
Side effects of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
- Burning of eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Discharge from eyes
- Watering of eyes
- Itching and burning sensation in the eyes
- A sensation of foreign particles in the eyes
- Blurring of eyes
- Pain in eyes
Precautions and Warnings of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
Can I use Hydroeyes 0.05% eye drops during pregnancy?
Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop is to be used locally as eye drops only and there are fewer chances of absorption in the blood. It is advisable to use this medicine only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Hydroeyes 0.05% eye drops while breastfeeding?
Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop is to be used locally as eye drops only and there are fewer chances of absorption in breast milk and blood. It is advisable to use this medicine only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have used Hydroeyes 0.05% eye drops?
Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop may cause blurring of vision and other vision problems. Therefore, avoid driving while using this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol after using Hydroeyes 0.05% eye drops?
Alcohol is not known to interact with Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are using contact lenses. If the contact lens is worn, it should be removed before the use of the eye drop and reinserted after 15 minutes.
- You should not touch the tip of the vial as it may contaminate this medicine and cause eye infection when the same contaminated medicine is used again.
Mode of Action of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Dryness of eyes can be caused by reduced tear production due to inflammation. Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop increases tear formation in certain eye diseases where tear formation is stopped by normalizing the immune system....
Directions for Use of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
- Use Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop is to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
- Store Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop at 15-25 °C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Hydroeyes 0.05 %W/V
- As Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop, wash your eyes thoroughly with water.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed using Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop, instil it as soon as possible. Do not instil more drops to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop?
A: Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop is used to treat dry eyes due to certain eye diseases by increasing tear formation.
Q: Is Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop steroid?
- Hydroeyes 0.05% Eye Drop medicine contains Cyclosporine, which belongs to the calcineurin inhibitor group of medicine and it is not a steroid.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed