Histakind 120mg Tablet
Histakind 120 MG Description
Histakind Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterised by watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing and hives (skin rash). It contains f
exofenadine as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used by children below the age of 12.
- Allegra 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sanofi10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.68₹ 204.58₹ 20.46/Tablet
- Fxolife 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 39.00₹ 39.0047.79% CHEAPER₹ 3.9/Tablet
- Fexy 120mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 199.10₹ 169.23₹ 16.92/Tablet
- Histafree 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.90₹ 92.56₹ 9.26/Tablet
- Hhfexo 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.00₹ 92.88₹ 9.29/Tablet
- Air 120 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 53.00₹ 45.0539.63% CHEAPER₹ 4.51/Tablet
Uses of Histakind 120 MG
- Histakind Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing.It is also used to relieve symptoms of skin allergy (urticaria).
Contraindications of Histakind 120 MG
Side effects of Histakind 120 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Histakind 120 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heartbeat.
- You are an elderly person.
- Histakind Tablet should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Mode of Action of Histakind 120 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Histakind 120 MG
Interactions of Histakind 120 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Histakind Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice while on this medicine, as it may increase the side effects of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Histakind 120 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.