Herdilan Sr Tablets
Herdilan Sr 40 MG Description
Herdilan Sr Tablet is used for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease to increase blood flow in the blood vessels. It contains isoxsuprine, which is a vasodilating agent that works by widening
the blood vessels and improves the blood flow in the hands, feet or brain. It is advised to take Herdilan Sr Tablet only if it is prescribed and in the correct doses and exact duration as suggested by the doctor. Do not share your medicines with others even if they have the same symptoms as you do. Try to take the medicine at the same time every day to get optimal results. Before using Herdilan Sr Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history including the medicines you are already taking.
- Tidilan Retard 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Juggat Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.67₹ 102.5734.15% CHEAPER₹ 10.26/Tablet
- Gestakind Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.13₹ 97.8637.16% CHEAPER₹ 9.79/Tablet
Uses of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
Contraindications of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
- If you are allergic to isoxsuprine or any of the ingredients of Herdilan Sr Tablet.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have fast/irregular heartbeats.
- If you have any recent bleeding conditions.
Side effects of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
Other General Warnings
Mode of Action of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
Interactions of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Herdilan Sr Tablet may interact with other medicines or sometimes other medicines may interfere with Herdilan Sr Tablet if taken along.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled.
- Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Especially, if you are on certain medications like antihypertensives, antipsychotics like risperidone, muscle relaxant like tizanidine, etc.
Storage and disposal of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
Dosage of Herdilan Sr 40 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Herdilan Sr a blood thinner?
Q: What are the side effects of Herdilan Sr?
Q: Can Herdilan Sr be taken on an empty stomach?
Q: How long does it take for Herdilan Sr to work?
Q: What is the dose of Herdilan Sr?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Isoxsuprine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- DailyMed - ISOXSUPRINE HYDROCHLORIDE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]