Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
By PROTECH BIOSYSTEMS
60ml Skin Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml Description
Hairmax Forte Solution is a combination of three molecules, tretinoin, minoxidil and hydrocortisone. It is used to treat hair loss.
|Contains||Tretinoin(0.025 %) + Minoxidil(5.0 %) + Hydrocortisone(0.01 %)|
|Uses||Acne vulgaris, Hair loss|
|Side effects||Blistered skin, Heightened susceptibility to sunlight, Salt retention, Muscle weakness, Peptic ulcer|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ALOPECIA|
Check more medicines with composition as Tretinoin(0.025 %) + Minoxidil(5.0 %) + Hydrocortisone(0.01 %)
Uses of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
- Acne vulgaris
- Dermatalogical diseases
- Allergic reactions
- Hair loss
Contraindications of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of Hairmax Forte solution
- Systemic fungal infections
Side effects of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
- Blistered skin
- Heightened susceptibility to sunlight
- Salt retention
- Muscle weakness
- Peptic ulcer
Precautions and Warnings of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
Can Hairmax Forte Solution be applied during pregnancy?
Hairmax Forte Solution may harm the fetus. Discuss with your doctor before using during pregnancy.
Can I use Hairmax Forte Solution while breastfeeding?
Hairmax Forte Solution contents may pass into breast milk and cause adverse effects. Consult your doctor regarding its safety.
Is it safe to drive after using Hairmax Forte Solution?
No effect has been observed on driving abilities. If you feel unwell, do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol while using Hairmax Forte Solution?
Hairmax Forte Solution should not be taken with alcohol. Consult your doctor regarding the above.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You plan to be exposed to sunlight
- You have peeling of skin or any other skin condition
- You have glaucoma
- You have severe lung, liver, heart or kidney disease
Mode of Action of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
How Does It Work?
Tretinoin works by reducing the cohesive bonds between the follicular epithelial cells. It unclogs pores and causes skin peeling. Minoxidil stimulates growth of new hair. Hydrocortisone is a naturally occuring glucocorticoid, which reduces inflammation and therefore swelling and redness....
Directions for Use of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
- Hairmax Forte Solution is administered topically, on the scalp
- The medication is not edible
Interactions of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Minoxidil should be given along with a diuretic to prevent fluid accumulation
- Guanethidine and minoxidil cause rapid decrease in blood pressure
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin and rifampin along with hydrocortisone increases the clearance of corticosteroids
- Troleandomycin and ketoconazole may decrease the metabolism of corticosteroids
- Abrasive soaps and cleansers may cause adverse effects with tretinoin
- Products with high alcohol when used with tretinoin may cause adverse reactions
Storage and disposal of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Hairmax Forte Solu 60ml
- Overdose of Hairmax Forte Solution may cause redness, peeling or discomfort
- Do seek immediate medical attention if you over dose
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose of Hairmax Forte Solution, ask your physician for a new dose schedule. Do not take double doses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Hairmax Forte Solution hazardous?
A: Hairmax Forte Solution may be flammable. Keep away from fire and smoke.
Q: How long do I take Hairmax Forte Solution?
A: Hairmax Forte Solution should be taken as advised by your doctor.
Q: Can I use Hairmax Forte Solution with a sunburn?
A: Hairmax Forte Solution should not be used until full recovery from a sunburn. Consult your doctor for the above.
- RETIN-A [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 22 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2002/16921s21s22s25lbl.pdf
- Loniten [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 22 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/018154s026lbl.pdf
- Cortef [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 22 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2016/008697s032_33lbl.pdf
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.