Glez 10mg Tablet
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Glez 10 MG Description
Glez Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine containing glipizide as its main component. It is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus (non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus). This medicine s
hould be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹1.08 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes mellitus|
|Side effects||Low blood sugar, nausea, diarrhoea, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Glipizide(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Glez 10 MG
Glez Tablet is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus (also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus).
Contraindications of Glez 10 MG
- If you are allergic to glipizide or any other ingredients of Glez Tablet.
- If you have type 1 diabetes.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- If you have ketone bodies and sugar in your urine.
- If you suffer from a condition called diabetic coma (episodes of unconsciousness).
Side effects of Glez 10 MG
- Stomach pain
- Low blood sugar
Precautions and Warnings of Glez 10 MG
Can I take Glez Tablet during pregnancy?
Glez Tablet must not be taken during pregnancy. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Glez Tablet while breastfeeding?
Glez Tablet must not be taken while breastfeeding as limited safety data ia available. Consult your doctor before starting any medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Glez Tablet?
- Glez Tablet may cause low blood sugar levels, which can impair your driving ability.
- Always keep sugar, juice or a bar of chocolate in your car with you while driving.
- In case you experience any of the symptoms of low blood glucose levels like dizziness, drowsiness, visual disturbances and sweating, stop driving immediately and have sugar/ juice.
- Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes.
Can I consume alcohol with Glez Tablet?
You must not consume alcohol while on treatment with Glez Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- You have problems with your adrenal or pituitary glands.
- You develop a fever or infection.
- You are scheduled to have surgery or an operation.
- You have a blood enzyme deficiency (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency).
- You experience signs of low blood glucose like dizziness, weakness, rapid heartbeat, sweating and inability to concentrate.
- You consume alcohol on a regular basis.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years old.
Mode of Action of Glez 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Glipizide works by stimulating the release of insulin from your pancreas, thus reducing blood sugar.
Directions for Use of Glez 10 MG
- Glez Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken 30 mins before food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Glez 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Glez Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, fungal infections, asthma, thyroid problems, fits, blood cholesterol, tuberculosis, stomach problems, ulcers, gout, bacterial infections or are taking water pills, steroids, blood thinners, oral contraceptives, painkillers and aspirin....
Storage and disposal of Glez 10 MG
- Store Glez Tablet in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight.
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Glez 10 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include dizziness, drowsiness, headache, sweating, blurred vision, shakiness and unconsciousness.
- In case of overdose, immediately contact your doctor or visit a nearby clinic/hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Glez Tablet?
A: Glez Tablet is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Q: What is the composition of Glez Tablet?
A: Glez Tablet contains glipizide, an anti-diabetic medicine.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Minodiab 5mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- Minodiab 5mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed