Genvol Plus Capsule
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Vapocap(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Genvol Plus Capsule Description
Genvol Plus capsule is used to provide prompt relief from symptoms of common cold & infections of the respiratory tract. It contains camphor, eucalyptus globulus, menthol, chlorothymol and terpineol.
Genvol Plus capsule is meant for external use & should be used as directed by the doctor.
|You Save||₹10.27 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorothymol(5.0 Mg) + Menthol(55.0 Mg) + Terpin(120.0 Mg) + Camphor(25.0 Mg) + Eucalyptus Globulus(125.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Chlorothymol(5.0 Mg) + Menthol(55.0 Mg) + Terpin(120.0 Mg) + Camphor(25.0 Mg) + Eucalyptus Globulus(125.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Genvol Plus Capsule
- Easibreathe Strip Of 10 Inhalation CapsulesBy Cipla Gx10 Vapocap(s) in StripMRP 67.50₹ 57.371.37% CHEAPER₹ 5.74/Vapocap
Uses of Genvol Plus Capsule
Genvol Plus capsule is used to relieve a blockage in the nasal passage in case of cold and infections of the respiratory tract.
Precautions and Warnings of Genvol Plus Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use Genvol Plus capsules if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Do not expose Genvol Plus capsules to direct flame or microwave as it can catch fire.
- It is used for inhalation purposes only, do not take it orally or use it on any body parts.
- In case your eyes and nostrils come in direct contact with this medicine, rinse off with clean water immediately.
Ingredients and Benefits of Genvol Plus Capsule
- Genvol Plus capsule contains camphor, eucalyptus globulus, menthol, chlorothymol and terpineol.
- Eucalyptol, terpineol & chlorothymol have anti-infective and antiseptic properties that help in killing the bacteria and ease breathing difficulties.
- Menthol, eucalyptol and camphor are volatile substances and are thought to produce a local analgesic effect, cough suppressant and cooling effect. It helps in improving respiratory functions.
Directions for Use of Genvol Plus Capsule
- Genvol Plus capsule should be used as directed by the doctor.
- It is meant for external (inhalation) use only.
- Read the label before usage.
Storage and disposal of Genvol Plus Capsule
- Genvol Plus capsule should be stored in a clean and dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Genvol Plus capsule?
A: Genvol Plus capsule is used to relieve a blockage in the nasal passage in case of cold and infections of the respiratory tract.
Q: How to use the Genvol Plus capsule?
A: Genvol Plus capsule should be used as directed by the doctor. Read the label before usage.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you