Gb 29 Total Tablet
Gb 29 Total Tablet Description
GB 29 Total tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of neuropathic pain. Neuropathic pain is a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage in a pa
t of the brain responsible for sensing external stimuli. GB 29 Total tablet contains pregabalin, methylcobalamin (vitamin b12) and nortriptyline as active ingredients. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting GB 29 Total tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹35.39 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nortriptyline(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Pregabalin(75.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Sleepiness, dizziness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Gb 29 Total Tablet
Contraindications of Gb 29 Total Tablet
- If you are allergic to the components of GB 29 Total tablets.
- If you are suffering from mania.
- If you are taking certain medicines (MAO Inhibitors) to treat psychiatric illnesses or adrenaline-like medicines.
- If you have any heart or liver problems.
Side effects of Gb 29 Total Tablet
Precautions and Warnings of Gb 29 Total Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You have diabetes or thyroid problems.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have a history of fits.
- If you notice changes in mood and behaviour, feel agitated and overactive or are having suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately.
- You are experiencing muscle weakness, pain, discomfort, tenderness.
- You are experiencing dizziness, sleepiness or vision problems.
- You develop allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, difficulty in breathing after taking this medicine.
- You have an enlarged prostate.
- You have difficulty in breathing or any other respiratory illness.
- You have high pressure in the eyes (glaucoma).
- You are above 65 years of age.
- You are scheduled for any surgery or dental procedure involving local or general anaesthesia.
- You experience any abnormal symptoms after taking this medicine.
- You consume alcohol regularly.
- Wear full clothes and apply sunscreen when stepping into bright sunlight as this medicine can make you sensitive to the sun.
Mode of Action of Gb 29 Total Tablet
How Does It Work?
- GB 29 Total tablet is a combination of three molecules pregabalin, methylcobalamin and nortriptyline.
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotransmitter) in the brain responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves.
- Nortriptyline helps in enhancing mood by increasing chemical messenger in the brain.
- Hence it relieves neuropathic pain.
Directions for Use of Gb 29 Total Tablet
- Take GB 29 Total tablets as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with water.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Gb 29 Total Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way GB 29 Total tablets works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking medication to treat diabetes, psychiatric illnesses, blood pressure, Parkinson's disease, heart problems, infections or are taking antibiotics.
Storage and disposal of Gb 29 Total Tablet
- Store GB 29 Total tablets at room temperature.
- Keep it in a clean and dry place.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Gb 29 Total Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why are GB 29 Total tablets not advised to consume with alcohol?
Q: What are the benefits of GB 29 Total tablets?
Q: How are GB 29 Total tablets are stored?
- NERBOT-NT (Pregabalin Nortriptyline and Methylcobalamin) Tablets [Internet]. Creogenic Pharma. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- GB 29 Total tablets [Internet]. Drive.google.com. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Drugs H. Pregabalin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Pregabalin 150 mg capsules, hard - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Pregabalin [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Nortriptyline 10 mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Nortriptyline [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Drugs H. Nortriptyline: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Nortriptyline: a medicine used to treat nerve pain and depression [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Nortriptyline [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]
- Pregabalin: medicine to treat epilepsy and anxiety [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 22 February 2022]