Fulsed Injection 10ml
Fulsed 1 MG Description
Fulsed Inj is used before diagnostic or therapeutic operations. The injection might be used as a sedative or for conscious sedation. It lowers anxiety and muscle tensions, allowing the person to rela
x before tests or minor surgical or dental treatments. Fulsed Inj can be used to sedate patients in intensive care units and administer anaesthesia to elderly people prior to surgery. This medication is given as an injection in a hospital under the guidance of a healthcare professional. It can be given as an intravenous injection (injection into a vein) or as an intravenous infusion (infusion into a vein) (given by a drip into a vein). Fulsed Inj contains Midazolam as an active ingredient. This medicine's most common adverse effects are hiccups, nausea, vomiting, cough, drowsiness, headache, tiredness, and injection site reactions (pain, swelling, and redness). You should not drive or do anything else that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you. Tell your doctor before using this medication if you are pregnant, expecting to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Uses of Fulsed 1 MG
- As per CDSCO, it is used as preoperative sedation for conscious sedation before a short diagnostic or endoscopic treatment, as well as the induction of general anaesthesia prior to the injection of another anaesthetic agent....
Contraindications of Fulsed 1 MG
- If you are allergic to Midazolam or any other inactive components in the formulation, avoid taking this medication.
- If you have Narrow-angle glaucoma, this medicine is not advised, because of the increased risk of the patient's condition worsening.
Side effects of Fulsed 1 MG
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
Precautions and Warnings of Fulsed 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have Respiratory distress.
- You are in a state of shock, coma, or slowed breathing.
- You have Myasthenia Gravis.
- You are a child below 12 years of age.
- You have liver problems.
Mode of Action of Fulsed 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fulsed 1 MG
- This medicine will be administered by a doctor or a nurse. Self-administering is not advised.
Interactions of Fulsed 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Co-administration of Fulsed Inj with opioids is not suggested since it may increase the risk of undesirable effects such as breathing difficulty, sleepiness, or coma. Please consult your doctor before using Fulsed Inj with any other medications to adjust the dosage appropriately and safely....
Interactions with food items
- Due to the increased risk of serious and life-threatening responses, grapefruit or grapefruit juice should not be consumed while taking this prescription.
Storage and disposal of Fulsed 1 MG
Dosage of Fulsed 1 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Fulsed Inj safe?
Q: Does Fulsed Inj cause retrograde amnesia?
Q: What is the time it takes for Fulsed Inj treatment to start working?
- Cdscoonline.gov.in. n.d. CDSCO. [Accessed 22 February 2022] [online] Available at:
- Drugs, H., n.d. Midazolam: MedlinePlus Drug Information. [Accessed 22 February 2022] [online] Medlineplus.gov. Available at:
- How to Properly Dispose of Unwanted or Expired Medication (E3110) [Accessed 22 February 2022]. [online] Available at: