Fexy Suspension 60ml
Fexy 30 MG Description
Fexy Suspension is a medicine used to provide relief from allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis and hives (chronic idiopathic urticaria). It contains fexofenadine as an active ingredient. It
helps in relieving symptoms such as watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing, skin redness, itching and swelling. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult’s supervision. Before giving this medicine to your children inform your doctor if your child is allergic to this medicine and your child’s complete medical history. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child.
Uses of Fexy 30 MG
Contraindications of Fexy 30 MG
Side effects of Fexy 30 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Fexy 30 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child has or has liver or kidney disease.
- Your child is suffering from any heart disease.
- Shake the Fexy Suspension bottle well, before each use.
Mode of Action of Fexy 30 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fexy 30 MG
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use and read the label for any special instruction.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Fexy 30 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Fexy Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently giving or might give to your child to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are giving your child antimicrobial medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be given two hours before this medicine and not along with it
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Fexy 30 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.