Feronia Xt Tablet
Feronia Xt Tablet Description
Feronia XT Tablet contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron. It is necessary for optimal health of the body. Feronia XT is used for the treatment of anaemia or iron deficiency. This
edicine acts by improving the iron stores and maintaining the optimum level of iron and Folic acid in the body. Feronia XT is also known as iron replacement medicine. Human body requires iron to produce the red blood cells that carry oxygen around your body. It works by restoring iron storage in the body to make more red blood cells. Folic acid is essential for cell division and the development of blood cells. Feronia XT during pregnancy helps prevent the child from neural defects and assists in the growth and development of the child. Take Feronia-XT as advised by your doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Uses of Feronia Xt Tablet
- Feronia XT Tablet is given to prevent iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Feronia Xt Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Feronia Xt Tablet
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement.
- You should not consume the dietary supplement more than the stated, recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Feronia Xt Tablet
- Store the Feronia XT tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in Folic acid and iron?
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
Q: Does this supplement interact with other medicines?
Q: What happens in deficiency of Folic acid?
Q: Is Feronia XT Tablet safe during pregnancy?
Q: Does Feronia XT cause constipation?
Q: What should I do if I missed taking 2-3 doses of Feronia XT?
Q: Can I give Ferronia XT to babies?
Q: Is Feronia XT and Orofer XT same?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 April 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 18 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 April 2022]