Fepanil 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Fepanil 650 MG Description
Fepanil 650 tablet contains paracetamol/acetaminophen as its main ingredient. Paracetamol is a painkiller used to treat fever, pain, and ache. Fepanil 650 tablet works by blocking the formation of certain chemicals responsible for fever and pain. You should not take more than 4 tablets of Fepanil 650 tablet in 24 hours. If you feel that your pain and fever are relieved, do not take it further. Individuals with liver and kidney problems should seek medical advice before taking this medicine. Fepanil 650 tablet is not meant for children under 12 years of age.
Uses of Fepanil 650 MG
Contraindications of Fepanil 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredient of Fepanil 650 tablet.
- If you are taking any other products containing paracetamol.
Side effects of Fepanil 650 MG
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Fepanil 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol. Taking too much paracetamol can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You should maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose of Fepanil 650 tablet and should not exceed it to more than 4-tablets a day.
Directions for Use of Fepanil 650 MG
- Take Fepanil 650 tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Fepanil 650 MG
- Store Fepanil 650 tablet in a cool and dry place below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Fepanil 650 MG
- Fepanil 650mg tablet is a fever and pain-reducing medicine used for pains like toothaches, headaches, migraines, muscular aches, osteoarthritis, period pain, sore throat, vaccination pain, tooth extraction pain, toothache, ear pain, cold, and flu....
- Take this medicine in the exact recommended dose. Do not exceed the stated dose. Taking more than a daily dose may cause serious liver problems or allergic reactions.
- Keep a gap of at least 4 hours between one dose and the next. Do not take more than four doses in any 24-hour period.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children less than 12 years of age.
- If used in the correct dosage, Fepanil 650 seldom has any side effects. You could, however, sometimes get a skin rash, irritation, blisters, or an allergic response. If you experience any such reaction, talk to your doctor....
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding before taking this medicine. Also, inform if you have kidney or liver disorders.
- Do not take any other paracetamol-containing products while taking Fepanil 650 tablet.
Dosage of Fepanil 650 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Fepanil 650 MG
How Does It Work?
- Fepanil 650 tablet is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAID) that blocks the action of a chemical called cyclooxygenase (COX). Cyclooxygenase is responsible for the formation of certain substances in the body called prostaglandins that cause pain, fever, and inflammation. ...
- Fepanil 650 tablet also acts on the area of the brain responsible for controlling body temperature and brings down the temperature of the body in fever.
Interactions of Fepanil 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Fepanil 650 tablet works, or Fepanil 650 tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of medicines for treating nausea or vomitings like metoclopramide or domperidone should be avoided with Fepanil 650 tablets.
- Frequent use of Fepanil 650 tablet by a person on blood thinners like warfarin can increase the anticoagulant effect of warfarin and can lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours as it can interfere with the painkiller action of Fepanil 650 tablet.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like chloramphenicol should be used cautiously.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Fepanil 650 tablet be used for a headache?
Q: Can I give Fepanil 650 tablet to a five-year-old child?
Q: Can Fepanil 650 tablet be used during pregnancy?
Q: Can I take Fepanil 650 tablet for cold and fever?
Q: What are the uses of Fepanil 650 tablet?
Q: Fepanil 650 tablet vs Crocin, what are the differences?
Q: Any general warnings, I should be aware of about Fepanil 650 tablet?
- Be careful if you are a patient with liver problems, kidney problems, or an alcoholic, as Fepanil 650 tablet may cause liver damage in case of an overdose. Caution is needed for the elderly as well.
- Fepanil 650 tablet should be used in low doses and for the shortest duration possible.
- You should avoid taking this medicine when the symptoms of pain and fever disappear.
- You should not take Fepanil 650 tablet while taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
Q: Can Fepanil 650 tablet be given to elderly people?
Q: Is Fepanil 650 tablet and paracetamol same?
Q: Can I take 2 Fepanil 650 tablets at the same time?
Q: Can Fepanil 650 tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Product Information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
- Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 2022Mar28]
Other Products from this Brand
- FEPANIL 250MG BANANA FLAVOUR SUSPENSION 60ML
- FEPANIL 100MG BANANA ORAL DROPS 15ML
- FEPANIL 500MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- FEPANIL 120MG BANANA FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 60ML SUSPENSION
- FEPANIL MEF DS ORANGE FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 60ML SUSPENSION
- FEPANIL 500MG BANANA FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 60ML SUSPENTION
- FEPANIL 125MG LIQUID 60ML
- FEPANIL 125 MG DROPS 5 ML
- FEPANIL 1000MG BOTTLE OF 100ML INFUSION