Fcn 150mg Strip Of 1 Tablets
Fcn 150 MG Description
FCN 150 tablet is an antifungal medicine containing fluconazole as its active component. FCN 150 tablets are used to treat fungal infections caused by various organisms of the skin, blood, urinary tr
act, mouth, throat and other parts of the body. Fluconazole acts by inhibiting the growth of the fungal cell wall, thus resulting in fungal cell death. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor at a fixed timing to gain optimal benefits. Pregnant and nursing women should not take this medicine.
- Flukonaz 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 13.00₹ 11.05₹ 11.05/Tablet
- Fluka 150mg TabletBy Cipla Gx1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.72₹ 10.30₹ 10.3/Tablet
- Fungiset 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 12.97₹ 11.02₹ 11.02/Tablet
- Flanac 150mg Tablet 1'sBy Galpha Laboratories Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 12.93₹ 10.99₹ 10.99/Tablet
- Zocon 150mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Fdc Limited3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 44.00₹ 37.40₹ 12.47/Tablet
- Flucos 150mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.26₹ 75.02₹ 12.5/Tablet
- Faze 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletsBy Megha Healthcare Private Limited1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.52₹ 14.52₹ 14.52/Tablet
- Af 150 Mg Tab 1`sBy Systopic Laboratories1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 11.45₹ 9.73₹ 9.73/Tablet
- Fluconaz 150mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 58.00₹ 58.00₹ 14.5/Tablet
- Forcan 150mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Cipla Limited4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 53.00₹ 53.00₹ 13.25/Tablet
Uses of Fcn 150 MG
Contraindications of Fcn 150 MG
- If you are allergic to fluconazole or any other ingredients of the FCN 150 tablet.
- If you are taking medicines like Astemizole, Terfenadine, Cisapride, Pimozide, Quinidine, Erythromycin.
Side effects of Fcn 150 MG
- Skin rash
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Fcn 150 MG
- FCN 150 tablets should not be taken during pregnancy as it can cause harm to the unborn baby resulting in birth defects at high doses while threatened pregnancy at normal doses. Thus, it should be avoided during pregnancy....
- Inform your doctor if you get pregnant while on this medicine or think you may be pregnant. It is recommended to use contraception at least for one week even after stopping the medicine.
Other General Warnings
- You have liver disease or kidney diseases.
- You have heart diseases and irregular heart rhythm.
- You have abnormal electrolyte levels (potassium, calcium or magnesium) in your blood.
- You have severe skin reactions.
- You have adrenal insufficiency (a condition where the adrenal gland does not produce sufficient steroid hormone).
Mode of Action of Fcn 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fcn 150 MG
Interactions of Fcn 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the FCN 150 tablet works or the FCN 150 tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for psychiatric illness, blood thinners like Warfarin, high blood pressure medicines, anticancer medicines, medicines for high cholesterol, painkillers and medicines for HIV....
- The effect of contraceptive pills might be reduced. The addition of a barrier form of contraception is needed.
Storage and disposal of Fcn 150 MG
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fcn 150 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using the FCN 150 tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are sexually active and discuss effective contraception methods.
- FCN 150 tablets can make your oral contraceptive pills work less efficiently.
- Hence, if you are on this medication, then use barrier methods of contraception like condoms.