Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Eritel LN tablet contains cilnidipine and telmisartan. This medicine is used for treatment of high blood pressure.
|You Save||₹27.44 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Cilnidipine(10.0 Mg),Telmisartan(40.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Hypertension, prevention of heart diseases|
|Side effects||Low blood pressure, dizziness, headache, back pain, sinusitis|
Check more medicines with composition as Cilnidipine(10.0 Mg) + Telmisartan(40.0 Mg)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
Uses of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
- Hypertension with diabetes
- Reduce risk of heart disease like stroke, heart attack, etc.
Contraindications of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
- Allergy to any of the Eritel LN components
- Heart disease
- Liver or kidney disease
Side effects of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
- Low blood pressure
- Back pain
- Skin ulcers
- Intermittent claudication
Precautions and Warnings of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
Can I take Eritel LN during pregnancy?
This medicine is not suitable for pregnant women. Please ask your doctor for more information.
Can I take Eritel LN while breastfeeding?
Nursing mother should consult your doctor before taking medicine as there is no clear evidence regarding its safety in lactation.
Can I drive if I have consumed Eritel LN tablet?
This medicine can make make you dizzy. If you feel dizziness after taking this medicine, it is advised not to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Eritel LN tablet?
Alcohol may trigger the decrease in blood pressure so consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment of Eritel LN.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from liver disease
- You are suffering from heart trouble
- You are suffering from raised aldosterone levels
- You are suffering from low blood pressure
- You are suffering from kidney disease
- You are suffering from severe lung disease
- You are suffering from diabetes treated with insulin or any other antidiabetic medicine
- You have allergy to telmisartan or any other medicines
Mode of Action of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Cilnidipine works by preventing the contraction of blood vessels by acting on the L-type calcium channels of blood vessels by blocking the incoming calcium. It leads to reduced blood pressure. Telmisartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. It bind to the angiotensin II type 1 receptors which causes the inhibition of the action of angiotensin II on vascular smooth muscle and finally leads to a reduction in arterial blood pressure....
Directions for Use of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
The dosage of Eritel LN should be taken as per the advice of your doctor. Always ask your doctor. Swallow the tablet as whole with a glass of water. Do not chew it or crush it.
Interactions of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Digoxin: Eritel LN increases the peak concentration of digoxin
- Lithium: Concomitant administration of lithium with Eritel LN reversible increases the serum lithium concentrations and toxicity
- Ramipril and Ramiprilat: Telmisartan increases the exposure of ramipril and ramiprilat
- NSAIDs: NSAIDs may decrease the effect of telmisartan
- Diuretics: Diuretics when given prior, these may cause volume depletion, and increases the risk of hypotension when starting telmisartan treatment
- Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids may decrease the effect of telmisartan
- Cilnidipine may also interact with phenytoin, rifampicin, aldesleukin, quinidine, erythromycin, other anti-psychotic and anti-hypertensive medicines
Storage and disposal of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children
- Store this medicine at normal conditions and away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture
- Follow medical waste management protocol in the disposal of this medicine
Dosage of Eritel Ln 40mg Tablet
Over dose may leads to the occurrence of abnormally low blood pressure, dizziness, fast heart rate, renal failure, and slow heart rate. If you have taken extra dose accidentally, visit to your doctor as soon as possible....
Missed a Dose
As soon as you remember about the missed dose, please take it. If it is the time to take your next dose, skip the missed one. Do not double the dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take this medicine if I have galactose intolerance?
A: No, you should not take this medicine if you have galactose intolerance because this medicine contains lactose.
Q: Should I stop to take Eritel LN tablet if I feel well?
A: You should not stop the medication without asking the doctor. You need to complete your complete duration of this medicine prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Do I need to make changes in my lifestyle changes if I am on Eritel LN tablet?
A: Some change in your lifestyle could help in boosting your health. Quit smoking as smoking raises the risk of having a stroke and heart attack. If you have overweight, you need to maintain a good diet including fruits and vegetables. Add exercise to your routine as it will make your heart strong and lessen the heart issues.
- TELMITRUST LN® Tablets [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2016 [cited 28 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.centaurpharma.com/downloads/TELMITRUST%20LN.pdf
- Telmisartan 40mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 28 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/5386/smpc#INTERACTIONS
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.