Enzycare Lc Tab
By 4 CARE LIFESCIENCE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Enzycare LC Tablets contain escitalopram and clonazepam. It is used in the treatment of depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and anxiety. Enzycare LC Tablets should be taken at a dose and for a duration as directed by your doctor. The medicine is usually started at a lower dose, and gradually the dose is increased. Continuous monitoring of the response to the medicine and side effects is done before deciding the optimum dose of the medicine. You should not abruptly stop taking the medicine as it can cause withdrawal symptoms like restlessness, anxiety, headache, palpitations, and sleep disturbances....
|You Save||₹17.82 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, panic disorder, anxiety|
|Side effects||Nausea, tremors, diarrhoea, sweating, sleep abnormalities|
|Classification||ANTI-ANXIETY AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT|
Check more medicines with composition as Citalopram + Clonazepam
Uses of Enzycare Lc Tab
- Enzycare LC Tab is used in,
- Treatment of depression
- Treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Treatment of panic disorders
- Treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Treatment of anxiety
Contraindications of Enzycare Lc Tab
- If you have had an allergic reaction to the active or inactive ingredients of Enzycare LC Tablets.
- If you take monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) like tranylcypromine and selegiline. The combination of these medicines can cause severe adverse effects like flushing, low blood pressure levels, coma, and can even cause death....
- If you have a pre-existing heart disease.
- If you have a pre-existing liver disease. Enzycare LC Tab is metabolised in the liver.
- If you have a history of seizures. Enzycare LC Tablets may increase the chances of having a convulsion again.
Side effects of Enzycare Lc Tab
- Sleep irregularities
- Decrease in sexual desire
- Loss of appetite
- Erectile dysfunction
- Delayed ejaculation
Precautions and Warnings of Enzycare Lc Tab
Can I take Enzycare LC Tab during pregnancy?
Enzycare LC Tablets should not be taken during pregnancy as they increase the chances of heart defects in babies. It also causes premature fusion of the bones of the skull and causes improper development of the muscles of the body. Inform your doctor about your pregnancy or intention to conceive at the time of consultation.
Can I take Enzycare LC Tab while breastfeeding?
Enzycare LC Tablet should not be taken while breastfeeding as it can pass through breast milk and cause symptoms like abnormal movements of the limbs, irritability, uncontrollable crying, lethargy, and poor feeding. It can also decrease the respiratory rate in the child.
Can I drive if I have taken Enzycare LC Tab?
You should not drive after taking Enzycare LC Tablet as it can increase the severity of side effects like drowsiness and impairment in judgement. You should avoid operating any machinery or doing work that requires focus.
Can I consume alcohol with Enzycare LC Tab?
Consuming alcohol with Enzycare LC Tablets can cause sedation and drowsiness. It can affect your alertness and ability to think as well.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You notice worsening of your symptoms and emergence of suicidal and self-harmful thoughts after taking Enzycare LC Tablet.
- You experience a prolonged and painful erection.
- You are taking other antidepressants. A combination of Enzycare LC Tablet with these medicines can increase the chances of bleeding.
- You experience pain in the eyes after taking Enzycare LC Tablet.
- Enzycare LC Tablet should be prescribed with caution in children, adolescents, and the elderly. Suicidal tendencies are higher in children and adolescents, while chances of having severe side effects are more in the elderly....
- You experience severe side effects.
Mode of Action of Enzycare Lc Tab
How Does It Work?
Enzycare LC Tablet contains a combination of two medicines, escitalopram and clonazepam. Escitalopram belongs to the class of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), which are antidepressants (medicines used in the treatment of depression). It inhibits the reuptake of a chemical substance called serotonin. Serotonin is present at the nerve endings and helps to improve your mood and behaviour. It also reduces anxiety and increases the energy levels in the body. Clonazepam belongs to the benzodiazepines group of sedatives and hypnotics. It increases the concentration of chemical substances like gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) at the nerve terminals. GABA decreases the overall activities of the brain and calms the mind....
Directions for Use of Enzycare Lc Tab
- Take Enzycare LC Tablets exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage of Enzycare LC Tablet.
- Swallow Enzycare LC Tablet as a whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, take Enzycare LC Tablet at the same time every day.
- Ensure that the prescribed course of treatment of Enzycare LC Tablet is completed.
- Do not discontinue using Enzycare LC Tablet without consulting your physician first.
Interactions of Enzycare Lc Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- To avoid adverse effects associated with medicine interaction, it is important to inform the doctor about all medicines and health supplements you are currently taking.
- Enzycare LC Tablet is known to interact with the following medicines:
- Antidepressants (bupropion, fluoxetine) cause drowsiness and impairment in judgement.
- Anticoagulants (warfarin) as the combination increases the chances of bleeding.
- Barbiturate (phenobarbital or secobarbital) as it causes sedation when used with Enzycare LC Tablets.
- Medicines used in the treatment of mania like lithium increase the chances of coarse tremors.
- Bronchodilators (ipratropium or tiotropium) as they can increase the chances of tremors.
- Antihistamines (cetirizine) as it causes drowsiness.
- Cough medicine (dextromethorphan) as it increases the chances of drowsiness and dryness of the mouth.
- Antiarrhythmics (propafenone, flecainide) as the combination can increase the chances of palpitations and abnormalities in the heart rhythm.
- Antifungals (ketoconazole) as Enzycare LC Tablets decrease the efficacy of the medicine.
- Antacids (cimetidine, omeprazole) as it decreases the absorption of the Enzycare LC Tablets.
- Antiepileptics like phenytoin as Enzycare LC Tablet can decrease the metabolism of phenytoin, leading to an increase in the concentration of phenytoin in the blood.
Interactions with food items
- Enzycare LC tablets do not cause major side effects with any food items. You can take this medicine with or without food.
- A regular diet can be continued unless advised otherwise by the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Enzycare Lc Tab
Keep Enzycare LC Tablet in the original packing in a cool and dry place, below 30°C, away from the reach of children and pets at home. Dispose of unused/expired Enzycare LC Tablets as biomedical waste to avoid accidental consumption by animals and others....
Dosage of Enzycare Lc Tab
Taking more than the recommended dose of Enzycare LC Tablets can cause symptoms like confusion, nausea, vomiting, and palpitations. You may also experience a decrease in blood pressure levels and lose consciousness. You should rush to the nearby emergency room....
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose of Enzycare LC Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if the gap is too long or it is almost time for the next dose, continue with your regular schedule and skip the dose you have missed. You should not take two doses at a time to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long should Enzycare LC Tablets be taken?
A: Enzycare LC Tablets should be taken at a dose and for a duration as prescribed by your doctor. You may start noticing improvement in your symptoms after a week of taking the medicines. However, you should not discontinue taking the medicine without consulting a doctor. Sudden discontinuation of the medicine may cause withdrawal symptoms like nausea, sleepiness, numbness, agitation, and headache. The dose of the medicine is gradually reduced, and the response is continuously monitored before stopping the medicine.
Q: When should Enzycare LC Tablets be taken?
A: You should take Enzycare LC Tablet as recommended by your doctor. It should be taken at a particular time of the day to replenish the exhausted chemical substances in your brain. If you face side effects like difficulty sleeping after taking this medicine, you should take this medicine in the morning. In case you have missed a dose, take it as soon as possible.
Q: Can Enzycare LC Tablets be used as sleeping pills?
A: Enzycare LC Tablets can cause difficulty in sleeping (insomnia) at night. It is therefore advisable to take this medicine in the morning. You should try to take it at the same time every day.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.