Ensoft 400mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By KINESIS PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ensoft 400 MG Description
Ensoft 400mg Strip Of 10 Capsules is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin E also known as tocopherol.
|₹17.33 (15% on MRP)
|Vitamin E / Tocopherol(400.0 Mg)
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin E / Tocopherol(400.0 Mg)
Uses of Ensoft 400 MG
- To treat vitamin E deficiency which is characterized by eye disorders, anaemia, muscle weakness and poor nerve functions.
- As vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, the deficiency occurs mainly due to poor fat absorption in the body. It is common in people suffering from diseases related to liver, pancreas and gallbladder, cystic fibrosis and Crohn’s disease....
- As a supplement in people recovering from surgery and for healthy skin and hair.
Precautions and Warnings of Ensoft 400 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, be sure to consult your doctor.
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these supplements at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin E supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are taking blood thinners like warfarin, medicine like oestrogens.
- If you are on chemotherapy or radiation therapy along with this medicine, as it may alter the effectiveness of these therapies.
- High doses of Vitamin E may increase the risk of bleeding in the body.
Ingredients and Benefits of Ensoft 400 MG
Vitamin E: It is an excellent anti-oxidant andprotects the body from oxidative damages due to free radicals. It is important for the immune system, nerve function and metabolic activities. It also plays a crucial role in blood clotting and platelet aggregation....
Directions for Use of Ensoft 400 MG
- Take this supplement after your meal or as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume Vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Ensoft 400 MG
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin E?
- Vegetable oils like sunflower and margarine
- Nuts like almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts and seeds like sunflower seeds
- Greens leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Vitamin E supplement?
A: You may experience mild side effects like diarrhoea and stomach pain. Overdose or use for a prolonged period should be avoided.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Research-Based Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction The world is now acknowledging the importance of hair health, and people are actively seeking ways to ensure that they have strong and shiny locks. Yoga, an ancient discipline with numerous potential physical and mental health benefits, has lately gained popularity as a means to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Yoga for Constipation: Effective Poses for Digestive Relief
Key Highlights: Introduction Good digestive health is key to a happy life. Constipation, a very common gut problem, can be a pain and mess with your daily tasks. Among many approaches to relieve, yoga is a natural way that may ease constipation. In this article, we will look into how yoga may help with your
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.