Eema Hmg 75iu Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
By CORONA REMEDIES PVT LTD
1 Powder For Injection(s) in Dry Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Eema Hmg Powder For Injection contains menotrophin which is a highly purified mixture of two hormones namely luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Both LH and FSH occur naturally in men as well as women and are involved in normal reproductive functions. Menotrophin is extracted from the urine of post-menopausal women....
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Eema Hmg 75iu Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Uses of Eema Hmg 75 IU
Eema Hmg Powder For Injection is used for the treatment of infertility in women. And in men, it is used to increase sperm count.
Contraindications of Eema Hmg 75 IU
- If you have an allergy to menotrophin or any other component of Eema Hmg Powder For Injection.
- If you have a pituitary gland tumour.
- If you are suffering from tumour of the hypothalamus.
- If you are suffering from tumour of the womb (uterus), ovaries or breasts.
- If you have fluid-filled sacs (cysts) in your ovaries (not due to PCOD).
- If you have noticed unusual vaginal bleeding.
- If your menstrual periods have stopped too early (premature menopause).
- If you have any abnormalities related to your reproductive organs (womb, fallopian tubes, ovaries or cervix).
- If you have got your womb (uterus) removed (hysterectomy).
- If you have non-cancerous tumours in your womb (fibroid).
- If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother.
- If you have cancer of the prostate gland or testicles.
Side effects of Eema Hmg 75 IU
- Allergic reaction like rashes, swelling in and around the mouth, difficulty in breathing
- Sickness (nausea)
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Pain at the injection site
- Swelling in the abdominal region
- Weakness, unsteadiness
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Weight gain
- Decrease in urination
- Formation of blood clots in blood vessels
Precautions and Warnings of Eema Hmg 75 IU
Can I take Eema Hmg Powder For Injection during pregnancy?
Use of Eema Hmg Powder For Injection is strictly contraindicated during pregnancy.
Can I take Eema Hmg Powder For Injection while breastfeeding?
Eema Hmg Powder For Injection should not be given to a breastfeeding woman. Its use is contraindicated for nursing mothers.
Can I drive if I have taken Eema Hmg Powder For Injection?
Eema Hmg Powder For Injection is not supposed to affect your driving abilities. You may drive if you feel alert and comfortable.
Can I consume alcohol with Eema Hmg Powder For Injection?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any problem or tumour related to the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, pituitary gland or hypothalamus.
- Your prolactin levels are deranged.
- You experience any of the symptoms after starting this treatment if your ovaries have been stimulated in excess, abdominal pain and swelling, weight gain, diarrhoea, vomiting, collection of fluid in the lower abdominal region, decrease in urination, the formation of blood clots in blood vessels, twisting pain in ovaries (ovarian torsion)....
Mode of Action of Eema Hmg 75 IU
How Does It Work?
Eema Hmg Powder For Injection contains menotrophin which is used in both men and women as it has actions equivalent to both luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone. It helps in improving the reproductive function by facilitating the release of eggs in females and increasing sperm counts in males....
Directions for Use of Eema Hmg 75 IU
- Eema Hmg Powder For Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self inject, follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Eema Hmg 75 IU
Interactions with other medicines
- If Eema Hmg Powder For Injection is given along with clomiphene citrate, the action of this medicine is expected to increase.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines or herbal supplements that you are taking before starting this treatment.
Storage and disposal of Eema Hmg 75 IU
- Store Eema Hmg Powder For Injection at a temperature below 25°C
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine
Dosage of Eema Hmg 75 IU
Eema Hmg Powder For Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse thus chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of Eema Hmg Powder For Injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare set up. However, if you have missed taking any dose of Eema Hmg Powder For Injection inform your doctor or nurse immediately....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Eema Hmg Powder For Injection cause sickness?
A: Yes Eema Hmg Powder For Injection may cause some sickness or vomiting. In case you experience the symptoms too often, your doctor may prescribe you some medicine for symptomatic relief.
Q: Can Eema Hmg Powder For Injection be given to men?
A: Yes Eema Hmg Powder For Injection can be given to both men and women but only when your doctor has prescribed it.
- Menotrophin - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Menotrophin - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Menotrophin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.