Ebernet 1% Cream 15gm
Ebernet 1 % Description
Ebernet cream is an antifungal medicine. It is used to treat fungal infections of the skin. Ebernet cream contains eberconazole as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by killing and preventing
the growth of fungi thus prevent the further spread of infection. Ebernet 1% cream should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor. You should use this cream for the prescribed duration, as advised by your treating doctor for optimum results. Wash your hand before and after applying the cream. To eradicate the infection from the body, you need to complete the entire course of treatment. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical condition and are on medication for the same.
|You Save||₹42.79 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Topical Fungal infection|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, itching, redness of the skin|
Uses of Ebernet 1 %
Contraindications of Ebernet 1 %
- If you are allergic to eberconazole, or any ingredient present in Ebernet cream.
- If you are allergic to any other anti-fungal medicine.
Side effects of Ebernet 1 %
- Burning sensation
- Redness of the skin
- Irritation sensation
- Stinging sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Ebernet 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience any local allergies after using this cream.
- You should not use this cream for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This cream should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this cream, wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, consult your doctor.
Mode of Action of Ebernet 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ebernet 1 %
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds. Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated. In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately....
Interactions of Ebernet 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Ebernet 1 %
- Store Ebernet 1% Cream in a dry place, protected from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ebernet 1 %
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop applying Ebernet cream, if I start feeling better?
Q: Is Ebernet cream suitable for skin allergy?
Q: Can Ebernet cream be used for Athlete's foot?
- Eberconazole 1 % W/W Cream Manufacturer,Supplier,Exporter,Wholesaler [Internet]. Niksanhealthcare.com. 2021 [cited 21 September 2021]
- FICHA TECNICA EBERNET 10 MG/G CREMA [Internet]. Cima.aemps.es. 2021 [cited 21 September 2021]
- EBERFORD - Leeford [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2021 [cited 21 September 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 21 September 2021]