Ebast 10mg Tablet
Ebast 10 MG Description
Ebast tablet is used to relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, red, itchy and watery eyes which may be seasonal or non-seasonal. It contains ebastine as its a
ctive ingredient. It belongs to the class of medicines called antihistamine. It should not be used in children below 12 years of age. Patients with liver and kidney problems, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should take this medicine only if it is considered absolutely essential by the doctor. You may have mild side effects also like a dry mouth, a headache, drowsiness, but they usually go away with time. So try to keep yourself hydrated and have plenty of water. And if you feel persistent symptoms consult your doctor quickly. You should inform your doctor about all other medicines, over-the-counter medicines and herbal preparations you are taking before starting Ebast tablet.
|You Save||₹15.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, dry mouth, drowsiness|
Uses of Ebast 10 MG
Contraindications of Ebast 10 MG
Side effects of Ebast 10 MG
- A dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Ebast 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a severe liver problem.
- Ebast tablet should not be given to children below 12 years old.
- You are already taking certain antibiotics to treat fungal infections.
Mode of Action of Ebast 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ebast 10 MG
- Take Ebast tablet as instructed by your doctor.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to so and try to take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Never stop this medicine on your own.
- It can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Ebast 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use with antituberculosis medicines like rifampicin, can reduce the concentration of ebastine in the blood and ultimately reduce the efficacy of this medicine.
- Simultaneous use of certain antibiotics like erythromycin, ketoconazole or itraconazole andEbast tablet may increase the level of ebastine in blood serum. The doctor may change the dose accordingly.
- Use ofEbast tablet and clarithromycin antibiotic at the same time should be avoided.
Storage and disposal of Ebast 10 MG
Dosage of Ebast 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)