E Nim Plus Tab
By ZOTA PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
E Nim Plus Tab contains combination of Nimesulide and Paracetamol.
Uses of E Nim Plus Tab
Headache Tooth ache Pain like ear pain, joint pain and pain during menses Fever
Contraindications of E Nim Plus Tab
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, nimesulide, other anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have a history of liver damage induced by anti-inflammatory medicines like (Nimesulide)
- If you have existing or history of stomach bleeding, ulcer and inflammation of stomach lining
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function
- If you have serious heart failure problem
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict
- Children under 12 years of age
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, shivering
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of E Nim Plus Tab
- Loose stools
- Stomach or intestine ulcers
- Redness of skin
- Allergic symptoms like breathlessness, swelling of face and lips, eyes
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of E Nim Plus Tab
Can I take E Nim Plus Tab during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used if you are in the last three months of pregnancy Also, if you are a woman planning to conceive, this medicine can hamper your fertility. Hence it should be avoided by such women. If taken during pregnancy, it can damage the heart or kidney of the foetus or delay your delivery.
Can I take E Nim Plus Tab while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed E Nim Plus Tab?
You may experience drowsiness and sleepiness after taking this medicine. Thus, it is advised not to drive after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with E Nim Plus Tab?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment, as it may worsen your liver problems. If you are regularly drinking, then do not take this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and weakness. These could be signs of serious liver damage
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood, immediately stop the medicine
- You are an elderly, chances of side effects increases
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney or heart disease
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers
- You are expected to go through any upcoming surgery
- Taking this medicine for long is not advised as it can increase risk of heart disease or stomach bleeds
Mode of Action of E Nim Plus Tab
How Does It Work?
- There are some chemicals in the body called prostaglandins
- These are substances that cause pain, swelling and fever
- This medicine blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain
- It acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it helps in controlling the fever
Directions for Use of E Nim Plus Tab
This medicine should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it for a short duration of time. Prolonged use of this medicine is not recommended.
Interactions of E Nim Plus Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as this medicine contains Paracetamol & Nimesulide, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combinationread less
- You may experience stomach bleeding and ulcers if used along with steroids
- This medicine may interfere with working of blood thinners like Warfarin
- Do not take this medicine along with vomiting medicines like Domperidone and Metoclopramide
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure like water pill and captopril
- Medicines used for mental problems like Lithium, Phenytoin and Phenobarbital
- Medicine used to treat a certain type of cancer or arthritis-like Methotrexate
- Medicine used to modify immune system during organ transplant like cyclosporin
- Medicine used to treat gout-like probenecid
- Medicines used to treat infections like Chloramphenicol and Rifampicin
Storage and disposal of E Nim Plus Tab
Storage and disposal
- Store it in a cool and dry place and protected from moisture
- Keep it out of reach of the children
Dosage of E Nim Plus Tab
- Overdose of this medicine may result in serious liver damage.
- Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomforts, stomach bleed, skin rash, fever and chills
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take this medicine for six months?
A: No, prolonged use of this medicine can be detrimental for your health Use of this medicine is meant only for short relief of pain Do not use it for more than 15 days Use for a prolonged period may result in stomach and intestine ulcers and increased risk of heart disease
Q: My child has toothache, can I give E Nim Plus Tab to him?
A: No, never give this to your child. This medicine is not meant for children as it can cause liver damage in them.
- EMA.Paracetamol.SmPC. [Accessed on 30.Jan.2020] (online)
- EMA. Trademark. SPC. [Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
- EMA.Nimesulide.SmPC. [Accessed on 30.Jan.2020] (online)
- TGA. Paracetamol.[Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
- salvavidaspharma. Nimesulide paracetamol tablet. [Accessed on 27.Jan.2020] (online)
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved