Dvn Plus Tablet
Dvn Plus Tablet Description
Dvn Plus Tablet is a combination of medicine that contains two main ingredients - Drotaverine and Mefenamic acid. It is used for the treatment of pain and muscle spasm. It works by the combined actio
n of its two constituents. Drotaverine is an anti-spasmodic medicine and Mefenamic acid has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
|You Save||₹25.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Drotaverine(80.0 Mg) + Mefenamic Acid(250.0 Mg)|
- Drokez M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.5036% CHEAPER₹ 9.35/Tablet
- Drotin M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Walter Bushnell Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 193.69₹ 164.64₹ 16.46/Tablet
- Drotikind M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.50₹ 80.4145% CHEAPER₹ 8.04/Tablet
- Tame D TabletBy Elan Pharma(india) Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 110.0024% CHEAPER₹ 11.0/Tablet
- Drofem Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.00₹ 55.9061% CHEAPER₹ 5.59/Tablet
- Lysospas TabletBy Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 104.50₹ 104.5028% CHEAPER₹ 10.45/Tablet
Uses of Dvn Plus Tablet
- Treatment of menstrual cramps, stomach pain, and muscle spasms
Contraindications of Dvn Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to Mefenamic acid, Drotaverine, or any of the ingredients of Dvn Plus Tablettablet.
- If you have a kidney or liver function problem, history of asthma, or peptic ulcers.
- If you have any blood-related disorders like unusual bleeding and porphyria (related to haemoglobin function).
Side effects of Dvn Plus Tablet
- Dryness in mouth
- Thirsty feeling
Precautions and Warnings of Dvn Plus Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are an elderly person, the chances of getting side effects are more.
- You have a history of any kind of respiratory disorders like asthma.
- You have a liver or kidney function problem.
- You are suffering from fits, tremors, or epilepsy.
- You have a heart-related problem or high blood pressure.
- You have a history of heart failure or such episodes.
- You are suffering from ulcers or bleeding in the stomach or intestine.
- You experience allergic reactions upon consumption of Drotin-M.
- Women may experience infertility. Thus, women who are trying to conceive or taking any fertility treatment should avoid consuming this medicine.
Mode of Action of Dvn Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Reduced calcium levels and production of an inflammatory mediator called prostaglandin cause pain and spasm.Dvn Plus Tablet helps in relieving such symptoms due to the combined action of its constituents....
- Drotaverine acts by inhibiting an enzyme which reduces calcium uptake by the cells, thereby correcting the calcium levels in the body, it reduces the spasms in the smooth muscles. Mefenamic acid inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which is responsible for pain....
Directions for Use of Dvn Plus Tablet
Interactions of Dvn Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Dvn Plus Tabletcontains Mefenamic acid and Drotaverine, any interactions are seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat blood pressure like Aliskiren, Captopril, and Valsartan should be avoided.
- Blood thinners such as Warfarin should be used cautiously with Dvn Plus Tabletas there is an increased risk of bleeding.
- Dvn Plus Tablet should not be taken along with other pain killers or analgesic medicines.
- Dvn Plus Tablet can aggravate the blood-glucose-lowering action of anti-diabetic medicines and you may experience symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Water pills, Cyclosporin, and Tacrolimus, if taken along with Dvn Plus Tablet, can increase the risk of toxicity to kidneys.
- There is an increased risk of bleeding and ulceration if Dvn Plus Tabletis taken along with steroids and certain medicines used for mental illness.
- Other medicines like Prednisone, Methotrexate, Fluconazole, Zidovudine, Digoxin, Probenecid, and certain antibiotics should be used cautiously
Storage and disposal of Dvn Plus Tablet
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children