Price to be Updated
Drovat Injection Description
Drovat Inj is an anti-spasmodic medicine containing drotaverine. It helps in pain relief due to spasms. Drovat Inj works by relaxing the smooth muscle. Therefore, it provides relief from spasm and
pain. This medicine will be given under the medical supervision of doctor or nurses.
Uses of Drovat Injection
Contraindications of Drovat Injection
- If you are allergic to drotaverine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in children below the age of 12.
Side effects of Drovat Injection
- Feeling of heat, dizziness, sleeplessness.
- Rarely you may experience nausea, constipation, headache, rash.
Precautions and Warnings of Drovat Injection
Other General Warnings
- You had or have benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).
- You have a liver, kidney or heart-related disease.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have an eye condition such as close angle glaucoma.
Mode of Action of Drovat Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Drovat Injection
- This injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Drovat Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa may not work properly if taken along with this medicine and you may experience shakiness, disbalance and rigidity.
- Some medicines can affect the way the Drovat Inj works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Drovat Injection
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store it under the conditions mentioned on the package.