Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MANEESH PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Doxinate G Tablet is used to prevent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. It is a combination medicine containing doxylamine and pyridoxine as active ingredient. Doxylamine is an antihistaminic and
it blocks the natural substances in the body responsible for nausea and vomiting. Pyridoxine is a vitamin that also contributes to control nausea and vomiting and are needed during pregnancy. Doxinate G Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹16.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Doxylamine(20.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy|
|Side effects||Excessive sleepiness, drowsiness, rashes, itching|
Check more medicines with composition as Doxylamine(20.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
Doxinate G Tablet is used to prevent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
Contraindications of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to pyridoxine, doxylamine or any other ingredients of Doxinate G Tablet.
- If you are consuming medicines such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) to treat depression.
- If you have any liver diseases.
- If you are an alcoholic.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
Side effects of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- Urinary retention
Precautions and Warnings of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Doxinate G Tablet during pregnancy?
You can take Doxinate G Tablet during pregnancy when it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Doxinate G Tablet while breastfeeding?
Use of Doxinate G Tablet is not recommended while breastfeeding as doxylamine can pass into the breastmilk and can cause sedation and irritability in breastfeeding infants.
Can I drive if I have consumed Doxinate G Tablet?
Doxinate G Tablet may cause sedation and dizziness. Hence, driving should be avoided after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Doxinate G Tablet?
No, you should not consume alcohol along with Doxinate G Tablet as may cause severe drowsiness. This may lead to an accident.Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have asthma or glaucoma, this Tablet should be avoided.
- You have a peptic ulcer or any obstruction in the intestine or urinary bladder.
- Avoid driving and handling any machinery as after taking this medicine you may feel excessively sleepy or drowsy.
Mode of Action of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Doxylamine is an antihistaminic. It blocks the natural substances in the body and responsible for nausea and vomiting.
- Pyridoxine, also is known as vitamin B6, is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a coenzyme in the body. Sometimes deficiency of pyridoxine may cause nausea and vomiting during pregnancy....
Directions for Use of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Doxinate G Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, without eating a meal, preferably on an empty stomach.
- You should take this medicine regularly without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue this Tablet without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Doxinate G Tablet may interact with other medicines and create an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- Medicines used to treat depression such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), central nervous system depressants such as barbiturates and opioid pain killers can worsen the side effects of Doxinate G Tablet....
- Avoid taking Doxinate G if you are taking sleeping pills.
- Pyridoxine present in Doxinate G can reduce the effects of Levodopa, Phenobarb and Phenytoin.
Interactions with food items
Avoid taking it with food for optimum results.
Storage and disposal of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep Doxinate G Tablet away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour it into the drain. You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.
Dosage of Doxinate G Strip Of 10 Tablets
In case of an overdose or you experience symptoms such as restlessness, dryness of the mouth, confusion or fast heartbeats, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of Doxinate G Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one. Do not stop taking Doxinate G Tablet without consulting your doctor.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take 2 Doxinate G Tablets in one day?
A: You should always follow your doctor's instructions and take this medicine as advised by your doctor. Do not self-medicate with any medicine without consulting your doctor as this may be harmful to you.
Q: Does Doxinate G relieve in vomiting?
A: Yes, Doxinate G is meant to prevent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed