Grd Smart Chocolate Whey Protein Jar Of 200 G
GRD Powder is specially formulated to support pregnant and lactating mothers by providing nutrition for both mother and child. With 27 nutrients including protein and DHA, GRD Smart powder helps to meet the higher nutritional demands of the body during pregnancy. While it is formulated to be safe for pregnant or lactating mothers, GRD Powder can be taken by anyone who needs energy and nutrition, such as those recovering from illness or those with nutrient deficiencies.
- DHA and protein help the baby to grow well while supporting brain development.
- GRD powder contains high whey protein content, which is easily digestible and absorbed into the body.
- Regular usage helps to build strength and stamina by providing energy and supporting muscle tissue growth.
- DHA, Iron, Protein and Folic acid helps in the formation of blood cells and the overall growth of the foetus. Additionally, GRD powder also contains Calcium which is needed for bone and teeth development, while having a yummy chocolate flavour that is easy to drink.
Sugar, Skim Milk Powder, Protein Concentrate (Whey), Cocoa Powder, Thickener, Preservatives, Minerals, Vitamins, Taurine, DHA, Flavouring (Chocolate, Butterscotch).
A complete list of ingredients is printed on the jar label.
Healthy drink for daily consumption to support a healthy diet for complete nutrition, especially for pregnant and lactating women.
How to Use
- Prepare as directed on the label.
- Add 30g (2 tablespoons) of GRD Smart powder to a small amount of milk or water.
- Mix it well till it forms into a paste. Then add more water or milk to fill up 1 glass (approx 200ml).
- Enjoy once or twice a day.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended amount.
- Close the jar tightly after each use.
- Store away from heat, moisture and keep away from children.
Q1: How much powder is in the pack?
Ans: This pack contains 200g of GRD powder.
Q2: What flavours are available?
Ans: GRD Smart powder is available in Swiss Chocolate and Vanilla flavours.
Q3: Does it come with an included jar and scoop?
Ans: This 200g of GRD powder comes with an included jar but does not have an included scoop.
Q4: Does it contain added sugar?
Ans: Yes, it contains 12.42g of sugar per 30g of powder. In case you have blood sugar problems, consult your doctor for alternative sugar-free products.