Dolopar M Susp
By MICRO LABS
60ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dolopar M Susp contains a combination of two medicines, Mefenamic acid and Paracetamol. It is used for the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate pain such as pain associated muscles and joints, heada
che, migraine and dental pain. It is also used to relieve pain due to sports injury, sprain and strain. An overdose may cause severe liver damage or allergic reactions (e.g. swelling of the face, mouth and throat, difficulty in breathing, itching or rash). Before starting with this medicine, inform your doctor about all other medicines, herbal preparations and over-the-counter medicines you are taking....
Uses of Dolopar M Susp
Dolopar M Susp is used for symptomatic relief of mild-to-moderate pain in headache, migraine, toothache, muscle ache, backache, traumatic pain, pain due to sprain and strain and pain after surgeries a
Contraindications of Dolopar M Susp
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have asthma or experienced an asthmatic attack due to painkillers.
- If you are suffering from inflammation in the digestive tract.
- If you have or had stomach ulcers.
- This medicine should not be used for managing pain before, during and after coronary bypass surgery.
- This medicine should not be used in the last trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Dolopar M Susp
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
- Lack of sleep
Precautions and Warnings of Dolopar M Susp
Can I take Dolopar M Susp during pregnancy?
Dolopar M Susp should not be used in a pregnant woman, as it can cause heart abnormalities in the growing foetus. It can also delay labour and can increase bleeding tendency in both mother and child if used during labour.
Can I take Dolopar M Susp while breastfeeding?
You can take this medicine while breastfeeding as it is usually safe.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dolopar M Susp?
No information is available on the ability to drive or use machines. However, if you observe or experience any side effects, then it is advisable not to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Dolopar M Susp?
There is no direct interaction of Dolopar M Susp with alcohol. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems if you are taking this medicine with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a liver or kidney problem
- You have an ulcer in your stomach or intestine or perforations in the digestive tract
- You may experience changes in blood count or anaemia
- You are suffering from high blood pressure
- You have a history of asthma or allergic reactions
- You have fluid retention in your body(edema)
- You have a heart condition like stroke, heart failure or a heart attack.
Mode of Action of Dolopar M Susp
How Does It Work?
Mefenamic acid and Paracetamol works by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, a chemical responsible for pain, inflammation and swelling.
Directions for Use of Dolopar M Susp
- Take Dolopar M Susp as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Dolopar M Susp
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like Metoclopramide or Domperidone.
- Medicines used to thin blood such as warfarin should be used with caution, as there are chances of increased bleeding upon long-term use.
- Anti-platelet medicines such as Aspirin or Clopidogrel, steroids and painkillers, when taken along, can induce stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Antidiabetic medicine, if taken along with Dolopar M Susp, can lead to low blood glucose.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like Cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol.
- Dolopar M Susp should not be taken for 8 to 12 days after taking a medicine called Mifepristone.
- Digoxin used to treat heart failure should not be taken along with Dolopar M Susp.
- Medicines used to lower blood pressure such as water pills, immunomodulator medicines such as Tacrolimus, Ciclosporin and certain antibiotics should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Dolopar M Susp
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dolopar M Susp
The symptoms of an overdose of Dolopar M Susp include lethargy, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Si
gnificant high doses of this medicine can lead to liver damage or liver failure....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one. If you have missed a dose, then take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can we take Dolopar M Susp empty stomach?
A: No, you should always take this medicine with or after food.
Q: How does Dolopar M Susp work on a headache?
A: Headache or any pain is caused due to the production of inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandin. Dolopar M Susp blocks the formation of those chemicals and relieves headaches.
Q: Is Dolopar M Susp an antibiotic?
A: No, it is not an antibiotic medicine. It helps in relieving pain.
Q: Can I have Dolopar M Susp twice a day?
A: You should take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. The dose of this medicine depends on your underlying condition. Refrain from using too much of this medicine if you do not experience any pain relief.
Q: Does Dolopar M Susp affect your blood count?
A: Yes, there can be variations in blood cell count after taking this medicine. Tell your doctor before going for any blood tests, as it may vary due to this medicine.
Q: How long does Dolopar M Susp take to show its actions?
A: This medicine usually starts working within an hour. However, it can vary among individuals depending on their physiology and other biological parameters.
Last Updated on: 31 Oct 2020 | 04:29 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved