Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
Dolopar M Suspension 60ml Description
Dolopar M Suspension contains a combination of two medicines, Mefenamic acid and Paracetamol. It is used for the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate pain such as pain associated muscles and joints
, headache, migraine and dental pain. It is also used to relieve pain due to sports injury, sprain and strain. An overdose may cause severe liver damage or allergic reactions (e.g. swelling of the face, mouth and throat, difficulty in breathing, itching or rash). Before starting with this medicine, inform your doctor about all other medicines, herbal preparations and over-the-counter medicines you are taking.
|You Save||₹7.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(125.0 Mg/5ml) + Mefenamic Acid(50.0 Mg/5ml)|
- Mef Fort Orange Flavour Bottle Of 60ml SuspensionBy Martin And Brown Bioscience60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 60.00₹ 51.00₹
- Duoflam Kid Delicious Mango Flavour Bottle Of 60ml SuspensionBy Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 52.80₹ 44.88₹
- Nobel Plus Bottle Of 60ml SuspensionBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 45.98₹ 39.08₹
- Dolo Mf Junior Bottle Of 60ml SuspensionBy Micro Labs60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 52.00₹ 52.00₹
- Zydol P Mango Flavour Bottle Of 60ml SuspensionBy Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 43.10₹ 36.63₹
- Mefkind Forte Mango And Honey Flavour Bottle Of 60ml SuspensionBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 50.57₹ 44.50₹
- New Formula Nobel Plus Bottle Of 60ml SuspensionBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 45.98₹ 36.78₹
Uses of Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
Contraindications of Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have asthma or experienced an asthmatic attack due to painkillers.
- If you are suffering from inflammation in the digestive tract.
- If you have or had stomach ulcers.
- This medicine should not be used for managing pain before, during and after coronary bypass surgery.
- This medicine should not be used in the last trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
- Lack of sleep
Precautions and Warnings of Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver or kidney problem
- You have an ulcer in your stomach or intestine or perforations in the digestive tract
- You may experience changes in blood count or anaemia
- You are suffering from high blood pressure
- You have a history of asthma or allergic reactions
- You have fluid retention in your body(edema)
- You have a heart condition like stroke, heart failure or a heart attack.
Mode of Action of Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
- Take Dolopar M Suspension as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like Metoclopramide or Domperidone.
- Medicines used to thin blood such as warfarin should be used with caution, as there are chances of increased bleeding upon long-term use.
- Anti-platelet medicines such as Aspirin or Clopidogrel, steroids and painkillers, when taken along, can induce stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Antidiabetic medicine, if taken along with Dolopar M Suspension, can lead to low blood glucose.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like Cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol.
- Dolopar M Suspension should not be taken for 8 to 12 days after taking a medicine called Mifepristone.
- Digoxin used to treat heart failure should not be taken along with Dolopar M Suspension.
- Medicines used to lower blood pressure such as water pills, immunomodulator medicines such as Tacrolimus, Ciclosporin and certain antibiotics should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Dolopar M Suspension 60ml
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.