Divalcad Er 750mg Tablets
Divalcad Er 750 MG Description
Divalcad Er Tablet is an antiepileptic medicine. It is used for the treatment of various forms of epilepsy. Epilepsy is a brain-related disorder that can result in abnormal brain activity, uncontroll
ed movements, fits, seizures and loss of consciousness. It is also used for the treatment of manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder. Divalcad Er Tablet contains sodium valproate and valproic acid as the active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history including all the medicines you are currently taking.
- Diresta Od 750mg TabletBy Arinna Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.37₹ 133.76₹ 13.38/Tablet
- Dicorate Er 750mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.00₹ 165.75₹ 16.58/Tablet
Uses of Divalcad Er 750 MG
Contraindications of Divalcad Er 750 MG
- If you are allergic to Divalcad Er Tablet or any ingredients present along with it.
- If you have or had acute or chronic hepatitis or have a family history of severe hepatitis, especially medicine related.
- If you have a history of liver damage or liver failure.
- If you have a history of pancreatitis or damage to the pancreas.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- If you have certain disorders that affect metabolism.
- If you have conditions that affect the processing of urea (metabolic waste) in the body.
- Divalcad Er Tablet is not meant for children below 2 years of age.
Side effects of Divalcad Er 750 MG
- Tremors of hands and feet
- Involuntary eye movement
- Memory impairment
Precautions and Warnings of Divalcad Er 750 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a liver disease/failure or a recent liver transplant.
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or a nursing mother.
- You have any pre-existing medical conditions like pancreas, liver or kidney diseases or any kind of blood-related disorder.
- You are giving this to children below 3 years.
- You experience any sudden changes in mood, sad thoughts, changes in thinking and decision making.
Mode of Action of Divalcad Er 750 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Divalcad Er 750 MG
- Divalcad Er Tablet is to be taken as a whole with an adequate amount of water.
- This tablet can be taken with or after food.
Interactions of Divalcad Er 750 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Divalcad Er Tablet works if taken at the same time. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
- Especially if you are already taking any other anti-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, anti-migraine medicines, antidepressants, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines, contraceptives, etc.
- Use of medicines like warfarin (blood thinners), zidovudine (used in HIV infection), anti-cancer medicines, selegiline, diazepam, quetiapine (used to treat your mental health), propofol (used for anaesthesia) along with Divalcad Er Tablet may increase their effects....
- Concomitant use along with medicines like chloroquine (used in malaria), cimetidine (used in stomach ulcers), rifampicin, meropenem (antibiotics), cholestyramine (used to lower cholesterol) may alter the way this medicine works....
Storage and disposal of Divalcad Er 750 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.