Dilzem Cd 90mg Capsules
Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG Description
Dilzem CD-90 capsule is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It contains diltiazem as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure and angina (chest pain due to reduced bl
od supply to the heart). It works by relaxing the blood vessels, thereby decreasing the blood pressure. It improves the blood supply to heart muscles. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor. High blood pressure and angina are critical health conditions if not treated, may affect other organs of the body including the heart, blood vessels, kidneys, brain and may lead to heart attack, heart failure, vision loss, kidney failure. Taking Dilzem cd 90 regularly along with other lifestyle modifications such as healthy diet low in salt and fat, maintaining a healthy weight and consuming alcohol in moderation etc. may help you control blood pressure better.
- Angizem Cd 90mg CapsuleBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 119.40₹ 101.49₹ 10.15/Capsule
Uses of Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG
Contraindications of Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG
- If you are allergic to diltiazem or any other ingredients of Dilzem cd 90.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant.
- If you have a heart-related disorder such as heart block, sick sinus, heart failure.
- If you have heart failure along with fluid accumulation in the lungs.
- If you have taken or taking a muscle relaxant medicine, dantrolene via injection.
Side effects of Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG
- Fluid retention
Precautions and Warnings of Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a heart-related condition apart from what the medicine is being used for.
- You have slow heart rate problems, heart block, heart failure, etc.
- You have a condition called porphyria (a blood-related disorder that may affect the brain and skin).
- You are going for surgery which requires you to be on anesthesis, inform the doctor you are taking the medicine.
- You have a liver or kidney-related condition.
- You may experience mood changes and feel low very often after initiating treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG
- Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor before or after taking food with water.
- Try to take the medicine at a fixed time for effective blood pressure control.
Interactions of Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines may affect the way Dilzem CD-90 capsule works, or Dilzem cd 90 itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Dantrolene a muscle relaxant medicine should never be taken while taking the medicine and medicines used vasodilators such as nitrates should not be taken along with the medicine as it may lead to a pronounced drop in blood pressure....
- Especially if you should be cautious if you are taking other blood pressure-lowering medicine, certain antibiotics, acidity medicines, steroids, medicines for a brain-related disorder, anti-HIV medicines, cholesterol-lowering medicines, immunomodulators, medicines for heart conditions, and muscle relaxants....
Storage and disposal of Dilzem Cd Er 90 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.