Dexorange Bottle Of 30 Capsules
Dexorange capsule is a dietary supplement containing vitamins and minerals and is used to treat iron-deficiency anaemia. It contains vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), folic acid (Vit B9), iron (ferric a
mmonium citrate) and zinc. Dexorange is a hematinic capsule that is used to treat anaemia and prevent nutritional deficiency of vitamin B12, iron or folic acid. Iron is used in the formation of haemoglobin (Hb) (present in red blood cells). Vitamin B9 and Vitamin B12 are important for the formation of red blood cells to carry oxygen. It is used in the functioning of nerve cells and the synthesis of genetic material like DNA. Along with these capsules, try to include food containing iron, Vitamin B9 along Vitamin B12 in the diet regime. Dexorange capsules should be taken as suggested by the doctor.
|You Save||₹25.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(7.5 Mcg) + Ferric Ammonium Citrate(160.0 Mg) + Zinc(20.61 Mg)|
|Uses||Folic acid and Vitamin B12 deficiency|
Ingredients and Benefits of DEXORANGE BOTTLE OF 30 CAPSULES
- Dexorange capsule contains folic acid (vitamin B9), iron (ferric ammonium citrate), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) and zinc
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) is used in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is used for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby. The deficiency of folic acid during pregnancy leads to birth defects....
- Iron is a mineral required for haemoglobin formation. The main role of haemoglobin is to take oxygen from the lungs to parts of the body. The deficiency of iron may cause iron deficiency anaemia.
- Vitamin B12 is used in the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells (RBC's) and DNA synthesis. If there will be fewer RBCs, insufficient oxygen will be carried to the body and this will make the individual fatigued. The deficiency of vitamin B12 causes neurological problems....
- Zinc: It is used in bone formation and mineralisation. It is an important factor for bone healing and repair.
Uses of DEXORANGE BOTTLE OF 30 CAPSULES
- Dexorange capsule is used to treat and prevent Iron deficiency anaemia.
- It prevents iron, zinc, folic acid and Vitamin B12 deficiencies during pregnancy, nursing.
Precautions and Warnings of DEXORANGE BOTTLE OF 30 CAPSULES
Other General Warnings
- You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have a medical condition or a family history of a medical condition.
- You must not take Dexorange capsule if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have a planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of DEXORANGE BOTTLE OF 30 CAPSULES
- Take Dexorange capsule as advised by the doctor.
- Take it one hour before a meal.
- You must not consume a dietary supplement more than the stated daily dose.
Storage and disposal of DEXORANGE BOTTLE OF 30 CAPSULES
- Store Dexorange capsules at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of DEXORANGE BOTTLE OF 30 CAPSULES
- Dexorange capsule is a dietary supplement used to treat and prevent Iron deficiency anaemia.
- Do not take this supplement more than the daily recommended dose.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Before starting Dexorange capsule, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Along with Dexorange capsule, take a healthy diet enriched with essential nutrients.
Interactions of DEXORANGE BOTTLE OF 30 CAPSULES
Interactions with food items
- Avoid taking tea, coffee or other dairy products at least 2 hours before or after, along with Dexorange capsule.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Dexorange capsule?
Q: Which food I can consume for folic acid, iron and vitamin B12?
Q: Can I take my other medicines also along with Dexorange capsule?
Q: Can I take Dexorange capsule during pregnancy?
Q: For how long should I take the Dexorange capsule?
Q: When should I take the Dexorange capsule?
Q: What should I do if I missed taking a dose of Dexorange capsule?
Q: Can the Dexorange capsule be taken during menses?
Q: Can I take the Dexorange capsule for diabetes?
Q: Will I experience black stools from Dexorange capsules?
Q: Can a normal person take Dexorange?
Q: Can I use Dexorange daily?
Q: Can taking an excess of Dexorange cause diarrhoea, nausea or vomiting?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 15 August 2022]
- Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. | Making healthcare work for you [Internet]. Francoindian.com. 2022 [cited 15 August 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 15 August 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 15 August 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 15 August 2022]
- Hematinic/Folic Acid Oral - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 15 August 2022]https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-17363/hematinic-
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 15 August 2022]
- Zinc supplements and bone health [Internet]. sciencedirect.com. 2022 [cited 15 August 2022]