Dan Mr Tablet
By UNISON PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dan-MR tablet contains a combination of three medicines - diclofenac, paracetamol, and chlorzoxazone. It is used for the treatment of painful muscle cramps associated with musculoskeletal conditions. It is also used to reduce swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. Dan-MR tablet works by interfering with the production of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandins. It relaxes the muscles by blocking pain signals to the brain from the site of pain. You should take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this medicine for relieving pain before, during, or after cardiac bypass surgery. Before using Dan-MR tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹7.20 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg),Chlorzoxazone(250.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, swelling, inflammation|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Chlorzoxazone(250.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
Uses of Dan Mr Tablet
- Dan-MR tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints, and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis, and injuries.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation, and swelling.
Contraindications of Dan Mr Tablet
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, paracetamol, chlorzoxazone, or any ingredient of Dan-MR tablet.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- If you are experiencing bleeding from the stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- This medicine should not be used for relieving pain before, during, and after bypass surgery of the heart.
Side effects of Dan Mr Tablet
Precautions and Warnings of Dan Mr Tablet
Can I take Dan-MR tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Dan-MR tablet during pregnancy. Hence, this medicine should not be taken by pregnant women.
Can I take Dan-MR tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Dan-MR tablet if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dan-MR tablet ?
Dan-MR tablet may cause dizziness. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is suggested to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Dan-MR tablet ?
It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol during treatment with Dan-MR tablet as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, or heart failure.
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation), or Crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools.
- You have asthma.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You develop skin rashes and lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Dan Mr Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Dan-MR tablet works by the combined action of its three components - diclofenac, paracetamol, and chlorzoxazone.
- Diclofenac and paracetamol are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs). They inhibit the production of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain. This helps to reduces pain and stiffness.
Directions for Use of Dan Mr Tablet
- Dan-MR tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dan Mr Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dan-MR tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or diclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating high blood pressure, heart failure
- Medicines like water pills and medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like cyclosporine and tacrolimus can lead to kidney damage when taken along with Dan-MR tablet.
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and methotrexate.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like warfarin and coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures, and depression like phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin, and clonazepam should be used with caution as Dan-MR tablet can increase the side effects of these medicines....
- Medicines used to treat gout like probenecid, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol, rifampicin, and medicines used to treat HIV infections like zidovudine should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Dan Mr Tablet
- Dan-MR tablet should be stored below 30°C away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Dan Mr Tablet
Taking Dan-MR tablet in high doses may result in liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Dan-MR tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking Dan-MR tablet?
A: You are supposed to tell the doctor your health condition like if you have diabetes, blood disorders, liver disease or kidney disease. Also inform them about all other medicines, herbal preparations and over the counter products you are taking.
Q: Can I take Dan-MR tablet for a toothache?
A: Do not take this medicine without consulting your dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self medicate.
Q: How do Dan-MR tablet tablets work?
A: Dan-MR tablet contains paracetamol, diclofenac and chlorzoxazone. Paracetamol and diclofenac reduce the production of chemicals responsible for inflammation and pain. Chlorzoxazone helps in relaxing the muscles and improves pain and stiffness caused by muscle strains and sprains.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Dan-MR tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with this medicine. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: What is Dan-MR tablet used for?
- Dan-MR tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
Q: Can I use Dan-MR tablet for headaches?
A: Dan-MR tablet can be used for treating a headache. However, you should only use this medicine if recommended by your doctor. Do not use this medicine on your own.
- Bluecross Laboratories. Diclofenac+Paracetamol+Chlorzoxazone. 2022 [cited 25 Apr 2022]
- CIP-Zox tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 25 Apr 2022]
- DailyMed - chlorzoxazone tablet [Internet]. U.S. National Library of Medicine. National Institutes of Health; 2022 [cited 25 Apr 2022]
- Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 Apr 2022]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 Apr 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 Apr 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.