Dalacin C 300mg Strip Of 8 Capsules
Dalacin C 300 MG Description
Dalacin C 300mg capsule is an antibiotic medicine used to treat serious bacterial infections. It contains clindamycin as its main ingredient. It prevents the growth of bacteria by inhibiting protein
hich is responsible for bacterial growth. Dalacin C 300mg capsule should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Some common side effects of the Dalacin C 300mg capsule are diarrhoea, stomach pain and skin rash. Most of which are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Dalacin C 300mg capsule.
Uses of Dalacin C 300 MG
Contraindications of Dalacin C 300 MG
Side effects of Dalacin C 300 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Dalacin C 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney disease.
- You experience blood in diarrhoea or continuous diarrhoea after taking antibiotics.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have problems with your stomach or intestines.
- You have asthma, eczema or hayfever.
- You have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficiency.
- You are intolerant to lactose.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Dalacin C 300mg capsule.
Mode of Action of Dalacin C 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dalacin C 300 MG
- Dalacin C 300mg capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dalacin C 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dalacin C 300mg capsule works or this capsule itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking muscle relaxants or any other antibiotics such as erythromycin.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medications for thinning of blood such as warfarin as it may lead to bleeding if taken along with Dalacin C 300mg capsule.
Storage and disposal of Dalacin C 300 MG
- Store Dalacin C 300mg capsules below 30°C temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medication out of sight from children and pets.
Dosage of Dalacin C 300 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of Dalacin C 300mg capsule?
Q: How long should I take Dalacin C 300mg capsule?
Q: How to take Dalacin C 300mg capsule?
- Dalacin C 300mg capsule [Internet]. Pfizer.ca. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
- Pharmacological Interaction of Rifampicin on Clindamycin in Staphylococcic Osteoarticular Infections - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov [Internet]. Clinicaltrials.gov. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
- Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
- Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]