Daflon 1000mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Daflon 1000 MG Description
Daflon 1000mg tablet is a combination medicine. It is used for the treatment of piles (haemorrhoids) and varicose veins (enlarged & twisted veins). This tablet contains diosmin and hesperidin as its
main ingredients. It is a flavonoid-based venoactive medicine. Piles is a condition of swollen blood vessels in and around your anus causing pain and itching. The Varicose vein is a twisted or enlarged vein just beneath your skin mainly seen in the legs. This medicine works by improving the blood flow in veins and helps restore their function relieving symptoms of piles and varicose veins. The dose duration and frequency of taking Daflon 1000mg will be decided by your doctor after accessing your condition. Take the Daflon 1000mg tablet as prescribed and for the exact prescribed duration. Do not use any other medicines with it before consulting your doctor. While taking this medicine it is important to make certain dietary and lifestyle modifications to manage your condition. You should also try to consume a healthy fibrous diet, drink plenty of water, avoid straining during bowel movements and sitting too long in the toilet. Taking warm baths several times a day may also help relieve pain.
|You Save||₹36.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Micronized Flavonoid Fraction(1000.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Piles and varicose veins|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR VARICOSE VEINS|
Uses of Daflon 1000 MG
- Piles or haemorrhoids (swollen veins in the anus and lower rectum causing pain and itching).
- Varicose veins (twisted & enlarged veins often seen in legs causing restless or heavy legs).
Contraindications of Daflon 1000 MG
Side effects of Daflon 1000 MG
- Stomach upset
Precautions and Warnings of Daflon 1000 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your symptoms of haemorrhoids do not improve after 15 days of use of this medicine consult your doctor.
- If you have problems with your liver or kidney
- Avoid long time standing and try and reduce weight and take other measures advised by your doctors like avoiding exposure to sun and heat.
- Avoid tight clothes and rinse your legs with cold water to improve blood circulation.
- Drink more water and take a high fibre diet to avoid constipation like fruits, green vegetables and whole grains.
- Avoid fatty food, coffee and spicy food. Do not carry too heavy objects and do regular exercise.
- Do not share or use this medicine in patients with similar complaints before consulting your doctor.
- Daflon 1000mg tablet is used for short term treatment.
Mode of Action of Daflon 1000 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Daflon 1000 MG
- Take Daflon 1000mg tablet as a whole with sufficient amount of water.
- Always take this medicine regularly and exactly as your doctor has told you.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Daflon 1000 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Daflon 1000mg tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Daflon 1000 MG
- Store Daflon 1000mg tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Daflon 1000 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does the Daflon 1000mg tablet work?
Q: In what conditions should I consult the doctor after using Daflon 1000mg tablet?
Q: What are the side effects of Daflon 1000mg tablets?
Q: Can I take Daflon without food?
Q: How long can Daflon 1000 mg be taken?
Q: When should I take Daflon 1000?
Q: What is Daflon 1000 used for?
- DAFLON 500 mg [Internet]. Servier.com.ve. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Topics H. Hemorrhoids | Piles | MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Encyclopedia M, veins V. Varicose veins: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]