Cytonac Er Capsule
Cytonac Er Capsule Description
Cytonac Er capsule is a pain management medicine. It provides relief from pain caused by diseases such as osteoarthritis, spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, muscle ache, toothache, back pain, etc. Th
is medicine consists of two main chemical ingredients: misoprostol and aceclofenac. These two components are present in different quantities and together act as pain relief medicine. Side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhoea, etc. These side effects usually go away after some time but talk to your doctor if you have more trouble with these symptoms. Inform your doctor about all the medicines that you are already taking. Some of these can cause unwanted reactions and may result in unexpected complications. This medicine should be taken at the same time every day. Following a routine helps you to get the full potential of the medicine. The dose and duration of the medicine should be followed as given by the doctor. Do not repeat or miss any dose. Do not skip the medicine in between, even if you start feeling better. Take it with or without food, but preferably with food. If it is taken with food, the side effects of this medicine are felt less.
|You Save||₹19.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(200.0 Mg) + Misoprostol(200.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Osteoarthritis, Spondylitis, Rheumatoid arthritis|
|Side effects||Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Loss of appetite|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS|
Uses of Cytonac Er Capsule
- Cytonac Er capsule is used as a pain relief medicine in the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Spondylitis- ankylosing
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Throat pain
- Ear pain
Contraindications of Cytonac Er Capsule
- Cytonac Er capsule is contraindicated in the following cases:
- If you have ulcers
- If you have heart abnormalities
- If you have hyperparathyroidism
- If you have coronary obstructive pulmonary disease
- If you have liver disease
- If you have a history of heart attack
- If you have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- If you have hypothyroidism
- If you have Sickle cell disease
- If you have diabetes
Side effects of Cytonac Er Capsule
- Some of the common side effects of this medicine are as follows:
- Loss of appetite
- Digestion problems
- Ulcers in the stomach
Precautions and Warnings of Cytonac Er Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, or breathing disorder.
- You are taking any homoeopathic medicine.
- You are a chronic alcohol user.
- You feel dizzy and uneasy after taking the Cytonac Er capsule.
- You are caffeine-dependent; control caffeine consumption when taking this medicine.
- Your side effects are not subsiding with time.
- You are trying to get pregnant
Mode of Action of Cytonac Er Capsule
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cytonac Er Capsule
- Swallow this medicine with water as a whole.
- Do not chew, crush, or open the capsule in half.
- Always take this medicine at the same time every day.
- Do not skip or stop this medicine, even if you start feeling better after some time.
- Do not take this medicine without consulting with a doctor.
- Take this medicine with or without food, but as instructed by the doctor.
Interactions of Cytonac Er Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Oxytocics like oxytocin interact with this medicine; it can cause bacterial infections.
- Bupropion (medicine for depression) interaction with this capsule can decrease the efficiency of both medicines.
- The interaction of antifungal medicines (ketoconazole) with Cytonac Er capsules can result in adverse effects like nausea, allergy, and restlessness.
- Antacids like magnesium hydroxide can interact with the Cytonac Er capsule and cause extensive diarrhoea.
- Aluminium hydroxide is used for heartburn and indigestion problems, but it can interact with the Cytonac Er capsule to cause abdominal cramps and bloating.
Interactions with food items
- Caffeine is an excellent reacting agent with the ingredients in the Cytonac Er capsule. Limit your caffeine intake if you are taking this medication. Follow a low-sugar diet when taking Cytonac Er capsule. Eat a balanced diet rich in green leafy vegetables, vitamins, and minerals....
Storage and disposal of Cytonac Er Capsule
Dosage of Cytonac Er Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take the Cytonac Er capsule for a headache?
Q: Can Cytonac Er capsule cause a decrease in body weight?
Q: Can I stop taking Cytonac Er capsule if I start to feel better after some time?
- Legrand E. Aceclofenac in the management of inflammatory pain. Expert Opin Pharmacother [Internet]. 2004;5(6):1347–57. Available from:
- Collins PW. Misoprostol: discovery, development, and clinical applications. Med Res Rev [Internet]. 1990;10(2):149–72. Available from:
- Monk JP, Clissold SP. Misoprostol: A preliminary review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic efficacy in the treatment of peptic ulcer disease. Drugs [Internet]. 1987;33(1):1–30. Available from: