Crina Ncr 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Crina Ncr 10 MG Description
Crina NCR 10 mg tablet is a steroidal medicine containing norethisterone as an active ingredient. It is a synthetic form of a female sex hormone, progesterone. Crina NCR 10 works by imitating the actions of the natural hormone progesterone. It is used for the treatment of menstrual & gynaecological disorders due to imbalance in the hormonal levels. Take Crina NCR 10 mg tablet as advised by your doctor and for the duration specified. Always complete the entire course of treatment with Crina NCR. You should not take this medicine if you are pregnant, suffering from jaundice or any liver disorders and have disorders related to blood clot formation.
Uses of Crina Ncr 10 MG
Contraindications of Crina Ncr 10 MG
- If you are allergic to norethisterone or any of the ingredients of Crina NCR 10 mg tablet.
- If you have a history of jaundice or skin allergies such as pruritus during pregnancy.
- If you have disorders of lipid metabolism or abnormal cholesterol levels.
- If you often experience vaginal bleeding and it is not being diagnosed yet.
- If you have a history of breast or vaginal cancer.
- If you have active or have a history of liver-related diseases such as jaundice.
- If you have a history of heart disorder like chest pain(angina), heart attack or stroke.
- If you have blood clotting disorder such as thrombophlebitis and thromboembolism.
Side effects of Crina Ncr 10 MG
- Feeling low
- Irregular menses
- Breast discomforts
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Change in weight
Precautions and Warnings of Crina Ncr 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience migraine, headaches, mood changes or feel low.
- You experience sudden vision impairment, inform your doctor immediately.
- You are an older person or have a habit of smoking and high cholesterol.
- You have any heart disease, disease related to blood vessels or high blood pressure.
- You may develop a risk of a cancerous or non-cancerous liver tumour on long term use of this medicine.
- You have a history of gallstones, liver disease, kidney disease, impaired sugar tolerance or asthma.
- You develop a migraine, headache, rise in blood pressure, or jaundice, a doctor should stop this medicine immediately.
- You are going to have surgery, the doctor should discontinue the medicine at least four weeks before to avoid unwanted risks.
- You need to be kept under observation during the treatment to check the possibility of the formation of a clot in blood vessels.
- You are suffering from muscle twitch (tetany) or diabetes.
- You have a history of porphyria (a rare inherited blood disease) and otosclerosis (an inherited form of deafness which sometimes gets worse during pregnancy).
- You have a history of varicose veins (enlarged veins and most commonly appearing in the legs and feet).
- You have a history of a disease in which the immune system eats away the protective covering of nerves (multiple sclerosis).
Directions for Use of Crina Ncr 10 MG
- Crina NCR 10 mg tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor. Do not change your dose or stop taking it without consulting your doctor....
Storage and disposal of Crina Ncr 10 MG
- Store Crina NCR 10 mg tablet below 25°C.
- Store it in original packing to protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Crina Ncr 10 MG
- Crina NCR 10 mg tablet treats menstruation and gynaecological diseases caused by hormonal imbalances. It is a hormonal medication that contains the active component norethisterone.
- It should be taken exactly as prescribed by the doctor, at the doses and for the duration prescribed. Patients taking Crina NCR 10 tablets must follow self-breast exam recommendations on a frequent basis....
- Photosensitivity may occur while taking this medication. It is important to use sunscreen, wear protective clothing and eyewear and avoid direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant, do not take Crina NCR 10mg Tablet. Because this medicine is not a contraceptive, use a non-hormonal method of contraception, such as condoms, to avoid pregnancy while using it.
- Crina NCR 10 mg tablet should not be taken with steroids such as prednisone, prednisolone or cloprednol since there may be significant problems.
Dosage of Crina Ncr 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Crina Ncr 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Crina Ncr 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Crina NCR 10 mg tablet should not be taken along with a herbal preparation and St John’s wort used for psychiatric disorders as it can reduce the effect of this medicine.
- Some medicines may impair the activity of this medicine like antibiotics, sedatives and medicines to treat seizures and fits.
- Crina NCR 10 mg tablet should not be taken along with medicines containing steroids such as Prednisone, Prednisolone and Cloprednol as there can be serious interactions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use this medicine to postpone my period?
Q: Is Crina NCR a contraceptive?
Q: How does Crina NCR 10 mg tablet work?
Q: Can Crina NCR 10 mg tablet cause weight loss?
Q: Can I take Crina NCR 10 mg tablet twice a day?
Q: Can Crina NCR 10 mg tablet cause miscarriage?
Q: When to take Crina NCR 10 mg tablet - before a meal or after a meal?
Q: What is the composition of Crina NCR 10mg?
Q: When should I take Crina NCR 10mg before a meal or after a meal?
Q: How long can Crina Ncr be taken?
Q: Can Crina Ncr be used for irregular periods?
Q: Can I get pregnant after taking the Crina NCR?
Q: What are the side effects of the Crina NCR?
Q: Does Crina NCR cause weight gain?
Q: How does Crina-NCR works?
- CDSCO - Norethisterone [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 April 2022]
- Noriday Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 April 2022]
- Noriday Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 April 2022]
- Lactmed - Norethisterone [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 April 2022]
- Norethisterone [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 April 2022]
- Norethisterone - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2022 [cited 13 April 2022]