Cosmetin 20mg Tablet
By EAST WEST PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cosmetin 20 MG Description
Cosmetin Tablet is a supplement containing biotin (also known as vitamin H or B7). Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin. It is used to treat & prevent biotin deficiency. Take it as recommended by the do
Uses of Cosmetin 20 MG
- For the treatment & prevention of biotin deficiency.
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Cosmetin 20 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Cosmetin Tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You are a smoker.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Cosmetin 20 MG
- Biotin: Also known as biotin or vitamin B7 or H, it helps in the production of DNA and RNA and also helps in the growth of cells and tissues. It improves the health of your nails, skin and hair.
Directions for Use of Cosmetin 20 MG
Cosmetin Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor, preferably at a fixed time. Do not consume more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Cosmetin 20 MG
Store Cosmetin Tablet in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat. Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is biotin a water-soluble or fat-soluble vitamin?
A: Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin.
Q: What is Cosmetin Tablet used for?
A: Cosmetin Tablet is used for the treatment & prevention of biotin deficiency.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you