Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ZUVENTUS HEALTH CARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
8 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Coralium D3 Tablet contains Calcium and Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol /colecalciferol). Calcium plays a vital role in the body, necessary fot normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscle and bones, and vitamin D absorbs the calcium and phosphorus in the body. Coralium D3 Tablet is used to treat low levels of calcium in the blood such as weak bones, bone loss, muscle weakness; when an individual do not get enough of calcium from the diet. This supplement should be taken with meals to gain optimal benefit.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium: It is essential for functioning of like nerve, muscles, cells and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3: It increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to lack of vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain, weakness.
Uses of Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency
- For treatment of osteoporosis
- In special populations like elderly, pregnancy, breast feeding who need vitamin D and calcium supplements
Precautions and Warnings of Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium or any other ingredients of this medicine
- You have high level of calcium or vitamin D in blood, high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bed ridden
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues)
- You are suffering from malabsorption
- You have kidney problems or blood cancer
- You are taking any other product containing vitamin D or calcium
- You have high levels of cholesterol, then caution is needed
- Never take thyroid medicine and this product together
Directions for Use of Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Coralium D3 Tablet as your doctor has advised you.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- This vitamin is known to accumulated in the fat and liver, so excessive use or use for prolonged period can be detrimental.
- Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to overdose.
Storage and disposal of Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Store Coralium D3 Tablet at room temperature Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to sun.
- Sun exposure drom 10 am to 3pm atleast twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
- With current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air conditioned offices, houses and cars; with hardly any exposure to the sun.
- This is leading to increased vitamin D deficinecy in all age groups and more fractures, mucle weakness.
- There is lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have role in preventing onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast, help build immunity.
Q: Can it be harmful if I take it too much of Coralium D3 Tablet?
- Yes taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that too much of vitamins is not harmful.
- When taken in excess or in high doses for too long excessive vitamin D and calcium can cause overdose.
- Overdose can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, kidney stones, bone pain, excessive thirst, increased calcium in blood, urine, muscle weakness, irregular heart beat.
- If you think you have taken too much of Coralium D3 Tablet, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately
Q: How to take Coralium D3 Tablet?
A: You should take Coralium D3 Tablet as prescribed by your doctor, as a whole with a glass of water. Take this medicine with meals and it fixed time to gain optimal benefits.
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹22.24 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(500.0 Iu),Calcium(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Low calcium levels, Low levels of Vitamin D|
Last Updated on: 15 May 2021 | 11:32 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved