Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Coralium D3 tablet is a health supplement. It is used to treat or prevent low levels of calcium in the body during calcium deficiency. Coralium D3 tablet is used to supplement calcium during growth,
regnancy, and lactation. It can also be used for treating bone weakness conditions like osteoporosis when an individual does not get enough calcium from the diet. This tablet contains calcium and Vitamin D3/cholecalciferol as active substances. Calcium plays a vital role in the body, necessary for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, and bones. Vitamin D helps to absorb calcium and phosphorus in the body. This supplement should be taken exactly as recommended by the doctor or as per the instruction leaflet.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium: It is essential for the functioning of nerves, muscles, and cells, and for increasing bone strength.
- Vitamin D3: It increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to a lack of Vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain, weakness.
Uses of Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For treatment of Vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- For treatment of osteoporosis.
- In special populations like the elderly, pregnant, and breastfeeding who need Vitamin D and calcium supplements.
Precautions and Warnings of Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any component of this supplement.
- You are planning to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- You have a high level of calcium or Vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones, or are bedridden.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
- You are suffering from malabsorption.
- You have blood cancer.
- You are taking any other product containing Vitamin D or calcium.
- You have high levels of cholesterol.
- You are taking medicines for treating thyroid disorders.
Directions for Use of Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Coralium D3 tablet as your doctor has advised you.
- This vitamin is known to accumulate in the fat and liver, so excessive use or use for a prolonged period can be detrimental.
- You should not take more than the recommended dose of supplements.
Storage and disposal of Coralium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Coralium D3 tablet in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of Vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of Vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent Vitamin Deficiency.
Q: Why should one take Vitamin D?
- With our current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars with hardly any exposure to the sun.
- This is leading to increased Vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures, muscle weakness.
- There is a lot of research happening suggesting that Vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast, help build immunity.
Q: Can it be harmful if I take too much of the Coralium D3 tablet?
- Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that too many vitamins are not harmful.
- When taken in excess or high doses for too long, excessive Vitamin D and calcium can cause an overdose.
- Overdose can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, kidney stones, bone pain, excessive thirst, increased calcium in the blood, urine, muscle weakness, irregular heartbeat.
- If you think you have taken too much of Coralium D3 tablet, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately.
Q: How to take Coralium D3 tablet?
Q: What is the best time to take Coralium D3?
Q: Can I take Coralium D3 if I have a condition of high blood calcium level?
Q: What is the use of Coralium D3?
- Coralium D3 tablet is used for the treatment of Vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- It is also used to treat osteoporosis.
- In special populations like the elderly, pregnant, and breastfeeding who need Vitamin D and calcium supplements, Coralium D3 tablet can be used as a supplement.
Q: Can I take Coralium D3 every day?
- CALCI-D- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 19 Apr 2022]
- CALCI-D- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 19 Apr 2022]
- Vitamin D- NCBI [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 19 Apr 2022]
- CAL360 [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 19 Apr 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 19 Apr 2022]