Coral Calcium D3
By PREMIER NUTRACEUTICALS PVT LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Coral Calcium D3 tablet contains calcium and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol /cholecalciferol). This combination is given to patients who do not get enough calcium from their diet. Coral Calcium D3 Tablet is used to treat low calcium level in the blood such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism) and certain muscle diseases. Calcium has a vital role in the body. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. While Vitamin D helps absorb calcium and phosphorus in the body. Maintaining an optimum level of vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus areimportant to keep the bones strong....
|You Save||₹38.72 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(500.0 Iu),Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Low calcium levels, Low levels of Vitamin D|
|Classification||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(500.0 Iu) + Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium: It is essential for the functioning of nerves, muscles, cells and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3: It increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to a lack of vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness....
Uses of Coral Calcium D3
- Coral Calcium D3 tablet is used for the treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- It is used for the treatment of osteoporosis.
- It is also used in special populations like the elderly, pregnancy, breastfeeding who need vitamin D and calcium supplements.
Precautions and Warnings of Coral Calcium D3
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium or any other ingredients of this medicine, do not take these tablets in this case.
- Do not take it if you have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in the urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
- You are suffering from malabsorption.
- You have kidney problems or blood cancer.
- You are taking any other products containing vitamin D or calcium.
- You have high levels of cholesterol, then caution is needed.
- Never take thyroid medicine and this product together.
Directions for Use of Coral Calcium D3
- Take Coral Calcium D3 tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- This vitamin is known to accumulate in the fat and liver, so excessive use or using it for a prolonged period can be detrimental.
- Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to an overdose.
Storage and disposal of Coral Calcium D3
- Coral Calcium D3 tablets should be stored in a clean and dry place, away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep away from kids and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese and egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the Sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
- With our current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars; with hardly any exposure to the sun.
- This is leading to an increased vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures, muscle weakness.
- There is a lot of research happening that suggests that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast and help build immunity.
Q: Can it be harmful if I take too much of the tab Coral Calcium D3?
- Yes taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that too many vitamins are not harmful.
- When taken in excess or in high doses for too long, excessive vitamin D and calcium can cause an overdose.
- An overdose can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, kidney stones, bone pain, excessive thirst, increased calcium in the blood, urine, muscle weakness and irregular heartbeats.
- If you think you have taken too much of the Coral Calcium D3 Tablet, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately.
Q: What are the side effects of the Coral Calcium D3 Tablet?
A: You may experience constipation, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, feeling thirsty, stomach pain, muscle weakness and a high level of calcium in the urine.
Q: Can I take the Coral Calcium D3 Tablet during pregnancy?
A: Coral Calcium D3 Tablet should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. High doses of Vitamin D and Calcium are not be taken in pregnancy. This supplement is essential for the growth and development of the bones of the foetus.
Q: What are the side effects of Coral Calcium D3?
A: Usually, Coral Calcium D3 has no side effects if taken in the recommended dose. However, sometimes overdosing on vitamin D can cause symptoms like weakness, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, increased level of vitamin D and calcium, etc. You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Q: What is the composition of Coral Calcium D3?
A: Coral Calcium D3 composition consists of calcium and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol /cholecalciferol) as its active components.
- CALCI-D- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- CALCI-D- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- CAL360. [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
CORAL CALCIUM D3
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.