Contiflo Icon 0.4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG Description
Contiflo Icon Tablet is used for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate in males, it is also called benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). Contiflo Icon Tablet helps in relieving the symptoms
such as frequent urination, pain while urinating, difficulty in passing urine, etc. in BPH. It contains tamsulosin as its active ingredient which belongs to the class of medicines called an alpha-adrenergic blocker. It works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the bladder. Take this medicine as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken after food. Complete the entire course of this medication and do not stop taking it on your own. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical and medications history. This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents.
- Tamstru 0.4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.00₹ 67.8449.81% CHEAPER₹ 6.78/Tablet
Uses of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
Contraindications of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
- If you are allergic to tamsulosin or any of the other ingredients of the Contiflo Icon Tablet.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you suddenly feel dizzy or light-headed when you sit up or stand up due to low blood pressure.
Side effects of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
- An upset stomach
- A dry mouth
- Nose bleeding
- Swelling and irritation inside the nose
- Skin rash
- Difficulty in ejaculation
- Blurry vision
Precautions and Warnings of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- You are scheduled to have eye surgery for cataract or glaucoma. As the use of this medicine may increase the risk of eye complications during and after the surgery.
- You have ever fainted or felt dizzy when suddenly sitting or standing up.
- In men, ejaculation disorders and ejaculation failure have been observed with this medicine.
- Contiflo Icon Tablet is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
- Contiflo Icon Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- It should be taken after a meal, it should be preferably taken at the same time every day for best results.
Interactions of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Contiflo Icon Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled....
- In particular, if you are taking blood certain blood pressure-lowering medicines like Verapamil and Diltiazem, it may cause low blood pressure effects like dizziness and light-headedness. Blood thinners, antiinfectives, anti-ulcer medicine, anti-HIV medicines should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
- Store the Contiflo Icon Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Contiflo Icon 0.4 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Contiflo Icon Tablet?
Q: How to take the Contiflo Icon Tablet?
Q: How long should I take the Contiflo Icon Tablet?
Q: Can the Contiflo Icon Tablet be used in children?
- Contiflo XL 400 micrograms prolonged release capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 September 2021]
- Contiflo XL 400 micrograms prolonged release capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 September 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 7 September 2021]