Coevitenz D Tablet
Coevitenz D Tablet Description
Coevitenz D Tablet is used to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with various conditions. It contains a combination of bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside and diclofenac as it
s active ingredients. Coevitenz D Tablet has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic property. It works by increasing the blood supply to the affected area and decreases the movement of inflammatory cells as well as prevents platelet aggregation, thus improves the wound healing process. It should not be used in patients below 18 years of age. You may experience side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating while on treatment with Coevitenz D Tablet. Most of them are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately.
|Contains||Rutoside(100.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Bromelain(90.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea|
- Enzomac Plus TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 281.50₹ 239.27₹ 23.93/Tablet
- Btr D TabletBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 175.00₹ 175.0011% CHEAPER₹ 17.5/Tablet
- Xymoheal D TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 273.75₹ 273.75₹ 27.38/Tablet
- Jubiflam Plus Tablets 10'sBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 214.50₹ 214.50₹ 21.45/Tablet
- Edinase D TabletBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 166.50₹ 166.5015% CHEAPER₹ 16.65/Tablet
- Rutoflam Plus Tablet 10By Akumentis Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 471.00₹ 381.51₹ 38.15/Tablet
- Enzoheal D TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 281.50₹ 273.05₹ 27.31/Tablet
- Shanzen TabletBy Auftritt Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 219.00₹ 186.155% CHEAPER₹ 18.62/Tablet
- Rutoflam TabletBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.00₹ 204.00₹ 20.4/Tablet
- Enzem Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Saffron Therapeutics Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 211.00₹ 177.2410% CHEAPER₹ 17.72/Tablet
Uses of Coevitenz D Tablet
Contraindications of Coevitenz D Tablet
- If you are allergic to bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside, diclofenac or any other component of Coevitenz D Tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder (haemophilia) or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing hemodialysis.
- If you have active stomach or intestinal bleeding, ulcer, perforations or peptic ulcers.
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding or perforations.
- If you have any heart conditions such as heart failure.
Side effects of Coevitenz D Tablet
- Stomach discomfort
- Dark-coloured stools
- Increase liver enzyme
Precautions and Warnings of Coevitenz D Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You are suffering from any heart disease, as Coevitenz D Tablet can cause an increase in heart rate.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication for the same.
- You develop any allergy or experience any side effect after taking Coevitenz D Tablet.
- You have a stomach or intestinal ulcer.
- You have a blood disorder or pre-existing asthma.
- Coevitenz D Tablet should not be used in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Coevitenz D Tablet
How Does It Work?
- In Coevitenz D Tablet, chymotrypsin-trypsin & bromelain have anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area, thus reducing the pain and swelling. It decreases the movement to inflammatory cells, thereby enhancing the healing process respectively....
- Rutoside has an antioxidant and anti-platelet aggregation property, which prevents the formation of free radical thus prevents cell damage and avoids gathering of the platelets, further improving blood circulation and fastens the wound healing....
- Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of chemical substance prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use of Coevitenz D Tablet
- Coevitenz D Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Coevitenz D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Coevitenz D Tablet may alter the effect of an antibiotic such as amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
- Medicine known to retain potassium level in the blood such as spironolactone, ciclosporin, tacrolimus or trimethoprim should be used with caution and monitored.
- Medicine used as a blood thinner such as warfarin should be used with caution as it can cause an increased risk of bleeding when used along with Coevitenz D Tablet.
- Taking any other medicines containing Diclofenac or NSAIDs and citalopram, sertraline (mood enhancer) increases the risk of stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Immunosuppressive medicine such as methotrexate, cyclosporine and tacrolimus effect increases and can cause kidney damage when used along with Coevitenz D Tablet.
- Concurrent use of digoxin (heart medicine), ramipril (anti-hypertensive), lithium (anti-psychotic medicine) along with Coevitenz D Tablet may alter the effect of either medicine.
- Antimicrobials medicine like ciprofloxacin, lomefloxacin should be used with caution as they can cause fits.
- The phenytoin level should be monitored when taking it along with Coevitenz D Tablet. Cholestyramine (lipid-lowering medicine) decreases the effect of Coevitenz D Tablet when used along.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Coevitenz D Tablet
- Store Coevitenz D Tablet at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Coevitenz D Tablet
- Excess of Coevitenz D Tablet can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, excitation, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions....
- However, if you have taken too much of Coevitenz D Tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Coevitenz D Tablet?
Q: What is the use of Coevitenz D Tablet?
Q: Is Coevitenz D Tablet a painkiller?
Q: Is Coevitenz D Tablet habit-forming or addictive?
Q: Is Coevitenz D Tablet a steroid?
Q: Can Coevitenz D Tablet be given to my 12 year kid for back pain?
- LeoTryps D - Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside, Diclofenac Tablets – LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd [Internet]. LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Rutoside Trihydrate-Trypsin-Bromelain-Recca Forte Tablet [Internet]. Bionova.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]