Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
1 Powder For Injection(s) in Dry Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection Description
Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection contains a combination of two antibiotics sulbactam sodium and cefoperazone sodium as an active ingredient. It belongs to a class of penicillin and ce
phalosporin antibiotics respectively.
|₹30.38 (14% on MRP)
|Cefoperazone + Sulbactam
Check more medicines with composition as Cefoperazone + Sulbactam
Uses of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Treatment of severe and serious bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, skin and soft tissue infection, joint and bone infection, uterus and ovaries.
Contraindications of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other antibiotics of Penicillin and Cephalosporin class or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Loose stools
- Allergic reactions
- Pain and tenderness at injection site
- Rashes with redness of skin (maculopapular rash)
- Pale red bumps and swelling in skin (urticaria)
- Abnormal blood cell count.
Precautions and Warnings of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Can I take Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection during pregnancy?
- No information is available about the safety of this medicine during pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection while breastfeeding?
The components of this medicine passes into breast milk, inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding, your doctor will tell you on the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection?
It is highly unlikely that this medicine will affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection?
- It is strictly advisable not to consume alcohol when you have taken this injection as it can cause reactions like flushing, sweating, headache or fast heart beats
- Do not consume alcohol for at least five days after the last dose of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of severe allergic reaction to antibiotics
- You have disease related to liver and kidney
- You are taking blood-thinning medicines
- You are suffering from diarrhoea when on treatment or even after discontinuing treatment
- You notice abnormal bleeding.
Mode of Action of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
How Does It Work?
Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection acts by killing the bacteria responsible for infections. However, bacteria make an enzyme (beta-lactamases), which can destroy cefoperazone. Sulbactam inactivates this enzyme and hence helps cefoperazone to function optimally....
Directions for Use of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
This medicine will be given in a hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection. Do not self inject this medicine.
Interactions of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other drugs. However, as this medicine contains sulbactam & cefoperazone, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination...
- Medicines or solutions containing ethanol can cause flushing, sweating, headache and increased heartbeat
- If you are taking an antibiotic that belongs to aminoglycoside class, it is advisable to monitor kidney functions regularly
- Medicine used for the treatment of gout (probenecid).
Storage and disposal of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Store this medicine below 25°C
- Protect it from light
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Any unused portion should not be stored and should be discarded properly.
Dosage of Ciso Ds 1.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Your doctor or nurse will give this injection. Therefore it is less likely you shall receive more of this medicine
- However, if you experience loose motions, nausea, vomiting, headache, fits, skin rashes and allergy immediately after taking this injection, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
Missed a Dose
- You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse on when the injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I am an alcoholic. Can I take this medicine along with alcohol?
A: No, you cannot consume alcohol if you have taken this medicine. It is advisable not to drink alcohol after taking this medicine at least for a week as it can cause side effects like sweating, flushing, headache or fast heartbeat.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.